Chapter 18

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if its time and you haven't...

Enjoy the chapter!!

**********************************************************

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

"If Allah wants to do good to somebody,

He afflicts him with trials." 

*********************************************************

Adam's POV

Why?! Why does she have to ruin my business trip???

I am supposed to go to Orlando for two days only not Two WEEKS. I wouldn't mind that but I hate this idea because of the purpose behind it. 

For me and my so called wife to get to know each other. Huh.

Its been half an hour that we are waiting for her to come down so that we can finally proceed towards the Airport.

Can someone please inform her that we aren't going to some party? Its just a damn flight!

Once she decides to come downstairs, we bid goodbye to Mrs. khan and settle in my vehicle.

After a while we reach the Airport and board the plane. Me and the guys sit together and both the girls Arina and Alina sit together. I swear it sounds like they are twins because of their similar names and how they always stay together nowadays.

Anyways right now we are still on the flight and Alina slept, The guys are busy with their phones and Arina well I don't give a damn about what she's doing. I feel someone gazing at me  when I look up I find Arina staring at me with a smile. What?

I glare at her and she comes into  her senses and quickly turns to the window. Weirdo. 

We reach Orlando International Airport and settle in the SUV sent for us and proceed towards Ritz Carlton.  The others chill around the hotel and I go to attend the meetings.

When I get back to the hotel I see Alex watching TV but I don't see the others.

"Hey Alex"

"Hi Adam! How was the meeting?"

"Got the deal" I say in a bored tone as its not a new thing. I never lose any deals.

"That's great man! Congrats bro!"

"Thanks! Anyways where's everyone at?"

"Zain is in his room praying and Alina and your wife are also praying in their room." He emphasis  on the wife.

"Shut up Alex" I respond with an eye roll and grab the remote control from his hand and put on  a news channel.

After a while the others come and we descend down to the restaurant to have dinner and I order the staff to prepare Halal food for us. I know I am very distant from the religion which is for a reason and drink Alcohol but that doesn't mean I eat Haram too and right now I have Alina, Arina and Zaid too so.

After dinner we all call it a night and go to bed. Later I feel thirsty so I go to kitchen to get myself some water but on the way I bump in to something or should I say someone because the next thing I know I'm drenched with water and that's when I know exactly who did this.

"What the f**k!" argh Not again!!

 And she smacks me on the forehead! HOW DARE SHE?!!

Arina's POV