Q and A

Asalam-Alaikum,

Plz pray before you read if its time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Q and A update!

*************************

"The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others."

*************************

Heyyy!! So here is the Q and A! Thank you for sending in the questions!! I will answer them the best i can! So let's get started!

Q. Where'd you get the inspiration to write this book?

A. I actually didn't get any inspiration to write this book! I didn't even know I would write a book but one night, I sent my school essay to a wattpad friend for proofreading and the next thing I know she is constantly telling me start writing a book!

Q. When did you plan writing this book? How did you discover the plot?

A. I didn't plan writing this book! 😂 when my friend made me start writing, I suddenly got an idea and without thinking I wrote the blurb, later when i was finished writing I read it and got to know what I actually wrote. Also, I never discovered or thought about the plot, i just randomly start typing and everything comes into my mind right that instant.

Q. Your favourite scene of the book?

A. Thats a hard question! There are a lot of scenes that I loved but I think the Last scene and when Adam sees Arina without Hijab are my favourite scenes.

Q. What was the first idea that made start writing this book?

A. I actually don't know but I guess I wanted to write about a well off billionaire businessman who needs help with deen and an old family friend helps him..Yeah I guess.😂😂

Q. What do you love in Adam?

A. I love his cars❤❤😂. And his love and respect for his mum. I also love how he at least realises his mistakes cuz better late then never aye.

Q. Are you planning on becoming a writer?

A. Great Question! I honestly would love to become a writer but Allah is the best of the planners. Even my dad loves this writing "thing"😂 and he even encouraged me to start writing articles for newspapers, which I am planning on doing in the near future before starting to publish my book.

But it won't be my major or full time career though.

**********************
HEYY GUYS!!

How are you all?

Alhumdullilah I am very well!

So here is the lil  Q and A!!

Next update will be the epilogue!!

Hope you like my answers lol!

Love y'all

-Iiman