Chapter 30

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if its time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

***********************************************

"The  best of men are those

who are good to their wives." - Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

*************************************************

Adam's POV

The morning that we are leaving for Europe, we all decide to get together in my family mansion for the breakfast where Arina's family also comes to meet us. 

We left the house when it was nearly time for our flight and drove towards the JFK airport. Going through the customs and security did not take long at all as we were given the VIP service. Perks of being Adam Zeewad, one of the best businessmen in the country.

We proceeded towards our terminal but before reaching we had a stop over at McDonald's because Alexander the great was hungry as usual. If it wasn't for the workouts I force him to do at gym he would be a whole different person with the amount of food he consumes.

Alex and the girls got themselves their desired fare whilst I was waiting for the foodies to be done with ordering the junks I sent a few quick emails to the staff at work giving instructions on how to carry out their assigned jobs while I am away.

Once they are done, we finally proceed towards our terminal and wait for our flight. As there is still quite a while left so I take out my laptop to continue working on some important projects.

Soon it is time to leave, Alex and Alina are on their way to the plane already but Arina is still seated on her phone. I'm sure she is on that reading app again. Wallahi she is always reading on there whenever she is free.

I call her loudly to which she instantly responds and inform her that we are leaving. She holds her bag and walks in front of me dragging the trolley bag behind her.

Soon the plane departs from the airport and ascends up in the clouds and we are on our way to my home, Toronto. I wish we could spend a day or two there but our cruise will be leaving the day after tomorrow. It's funny that we are having our "honeymoon" also just to make our family happy and two immature adults have decided to accompany us on our so called honeymoon to make it more "fun".

Looking around at my family members, I can see them all three busy with the gadgets in there hands and Alex along with that is instructing the air-hostess to get her something to eat .

My eyes land on my wife who is busy with her phone humming to something that is turned on in her ear plugs.  At times it is weird to even call her a wife because we might stay in the same room and under the same roof, eat together and live together but sometimes it feels like she is just a teacher appointed to get me back to the path I went astray from with the help of Allah. Because that is literally the only relationship we have. She do act like the typical wives about scolding me for missing my prayers or sleeping without reciting Quran.

Oh well, I think that is better than pretending like husband and wife when we know the contract ends in 2 months time. 

I turn my eyes away from her and focus on my laptop for the next hour working on some projects. 

We soon reach Toronto for our stay and after few hours we are in the air again on our way to Spain. This time we all sleep on our whole flight and wake up only to pray fajr.

When we reach Barcelona, we get off the plane and go through customs before walking out and the others are strolling out lazily and sleepy. An uber is waiting for us which will escort us to our hotel.