Chapter 1

A/N: Wattpad decided to be an asshole to me and delete my book, so I had to redo it. Again. For the third time. Oh well. Please send me some love. Book cover credit goes to flowerfowler. Right so onto the book!!

P.s. picture on the side is Victoria's outfit
---

Victoria's p.o.v

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Bee-!

I groaned and slammed my fist onto the snooze button, using my free hand to rub out the drowsiness from my eyes. I sat up and stared at the alarm clock. 8:30. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I switched on the water and shimmied out of my Stitch onesie and undid my pigtails. I got into the shower and washed myself under the steaming hot water. I did all that fun hygenic routine and got dressed.

I grabbed my backpack and slipped on my gloves on, and ate down a blueberry muffin. "Mom! I'm going to school!" I yelled. I knew she wouldn't answer back. I briefly glanced at her knocked out body, clutching onto a large bottle of wine, then walked out of our beloved brownstone town house.

The snow fell down to the earth and onto my clothes as I walked to school, which really wasn't a far walk, about fifteen minute or so. My mom, a doctor, and I lived in the upper west side of Manhattan, New York City, New York. I'm going to be some type of bitch and say how I'm loaded or anything like that, because we're not. I'm no Kardashian.

I stopped by Starbucks and smiled at the oh-so familiar Batista, Lilah, one of my many  cousins.

"Your usual, Miss Rodriguez," she said. "And yes, it's on the house."

"You going to get fired," I warned her, taking my order (an sausage, cheddar and egg sandwich and double chocolatey chip blended frappé).

Lilah shrugged and played with her hair. "My boss won't do shit. How is she, by the way?" She asked.

I knew she meant my mom. Lately she's fallen under depression, or in her case, Broken Heart Syndrome. Her boyfriend Daniel had broken things off with her and went back to his ex, or so I've been told by some of the ladies around my neighborhood. To her, drinking her life away is going to solve everything, or at least dissolve the pain away from her system.

"She's still under the blue, but she's in a funk. She'll get out of it," I said. "I gotta go. Thanks for the food."

"Bye, Girlie!" Lilah yelled after me.

I ate away at my sandwich and walked towards my school, Hudgington Middle School and kept my head down. It's not like I was bullied or anything. I'm just shy around people, and I liked it that way. I was lucky enough to make it just as the bell rang, and I ran to first period, Science.

I walked into class and sat in my regular seat, in the back and slurped away at my beverage. The second bell rang, and my classmates rushed in and sat down.

"Morning, class," Mrs. Badgers said. "Please answer the bell work on the board and take out your homework."

I did as I was told and just went with my everyday schedule. Nothing new ever happens to be.

~Time Lapse ~

When school got out, I walked back home, drinking my second Starbucks drink. As I walked closer to my house, I saw a woman with black hair pulled back in a bun and wore a long black coat and black heeled boots. She looked at me and walked over.

"Victoria Rodriguez?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied. Not to be rude but, who are you?" I questioned her.

"My name is Catherine Evans, I work for the child care services. I have some bad news about your mother, Cara Rodriguez," the woman, Catherine, said.

"What do you mean, 'bad news'?" I asked. I was afraid of her answer.

"You mother was driving intoxicated, and got in a car crash," Catherine explained. "I'm sorry, darling, but she died due to the impact."

I just stared at her in shock, not believing what I just heard. I covered my mouth with my hand and walked over to the steps, sitting down and just letting the tears fall down.

"A-am I going to an orphanage now?" I managed to choke out.

"Well, we'll have to call your father and ask of he'll take you. If he says yes, you're going to go live with him. If not, I'll have no choice but to put you in an orphanage," Catherine explained.

I looked at her when she said "father". Mom never talks about him at all, and I know little about him. All I know about him is that I'm the spitting image of him and he was there when mom gave birth to me. "If it's not a problem,  I'd like to know who my father is. My mother never told me," I said.

Catherine smiled and looked at her clipboard. "Well, Victoria, your biological father is named Victor Vincent Fuentes, born February 10, 1983 and a graduate of Mission Bay High School. He currently lives in San Diego, California."

I stared at her in shock for the longest time, before closing my eyes and collapsing onto the snow.

My father... Is VIC FUENTES?!

A/N: okay, let me just say one thing before this story goes on. This takes place in January 2015, right before the PTV and SWS tour so yeah. Hope you enjoy this yet another remake of my book! Send me some love and vote!!! Love ya!!!