Chapter 28

⬆Victoria's Warped Tour outfit⬆

Victoria's P.o.v

"How did you get VIP all access pass? I thought that shit was expensive," Micaela asked me over the music Set It Of was blasting.

"I got connections," I simply answered.

It the first day of Warped Tour, and I had asked Micaela if she wanted to join me. So far, we saw Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice and Men and New Years Day. I'm happy to say that I caught Ash Costello's perfection in a Polaroid photo, which she signed.

Micaela hugged me from behind  and kissed the side of my neck and nibbled my earlobe."Did I tell you that you stunningly beautiful today?" She mumbled against my skin.

"M-Mickey, stop. Someone can see us," I sighed contently.

"I don't care. I just want you," she purred.

I closed my eyes and hummed along to Wolf in Sheep's Clothing as Micaela continued to kiss my neck. I was more than convinced that I had a crush on her. At this point, I wasn't even sure I'd it was a crush. It felt like we were dating.

"Ooh, we'ee getting some steamy lesbian action back here. That's hot," Cody interrupted. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at us. "Can I join? We'll make it into a steamy threesome."

My mouth dropped and I covered my eyes out of embarrassment. The crowd went wild and starting "Threesome, threesome!" Cody Carson chuckled and turned back the screaming crowd. "I made her uncomfortable. I'll stop now. Our next song is dedicated to the lesbian couple who's going at it like rabbits backstage," he teased. "Please help me welcome Ash Costello. This is Partners in Crime."

Ash Costello walked past us and winked at us, then joined the band on stage. "You'll never take us alive," she sang.

"We swore that death will do us part, they'll call our crimes a work of art," Cody sang along with her.

"You'll never take us alive! We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners," I chimed in with the crowd. "Partners in crime!
Partners in crime!"

Micaela held my hand and we belted out the lyrics that poured out of our hearts. We both headbanged to the rest of their songs, and I may or may not have cried during Dream Catcher.

After their set was over, we left the stage and walked around. "So, Pierce The Veil is on in ten, right?" Micaela asked.

I took out a water bottle from my bag and nodded, chugging the water down. I didn't want to go, though. Not because I didn't want to see them perform, bit because of a deal I made with with my dad.

He wasn't really keen on the idea of letting me go to Warped. I was supposed to say with Tony and Tia Erin, but I begged him to let me go. He eventually caved in (thanks to my irresistible puppy eyes) and said gave me the all access pass, but only if I sang Bulletproof Love during their set.

"Earth to Victoria!" Micaela yelled, waving her hand in front of my face.

I blinked and looked at her. "What?" I said. She smiled and put down her red penny board. "I said let's go. I don't want to miss a second!" She said, giggling.

I smiled and we both skated towards the Poseidon stage. Of course, we did stop and bought some merch, and take a few snaps with some band members we saw. Come to think of it, does Micaela know that Vic Fuentes is my father? I never asked her. She did see him when we first met at the therapist's office, but I wasn't sure if she knew that my dad was a celebrity.

We showed security our pass and he led up backstage. I saw dad and Jaime warming up, Jesse, the guitar tech and Tony's substitute, was just chilling. Mile was just in the corner, looking a bit upset, as if someone had ripped out his heart. Jaime looked at me and picked me up, swinging me around.