Chapter 35

Victoria's p.o.v

Three days.

In three days after being kidnapped by Daniel, I was raped, fingered, spanked, forced to take his dirty length in my mouth and, if that wasn't bad enough, I had to kiss him. The pretty dress I wore for the APMAs was now reduced to shreds, partially exposing myself, but that's the least of my concern. How I managed to continue living even though I'm anorexic and weak, I don't know.

Not too long ago after I was abducted, Daniel brought me down in a basement and handcuffed me to a table. It's not like I can go anywhere. I'm too fragile and scared to try to escape from my fate.

The door opened the heavy footsets stamped on the staircase. I looked away from Daniel and shut my eyes closed. Just looking at him made me want to cry.

"How's my favorite little cum dumpster today?" Daniel asked me, smirking and displaying his black teeth. Talk about rotten to the core.

"Fuck you, cunt," I spat at him.

"Don't test me, bitch. I can and will kill you. Remember that, whore," he hissed at me.

I nodded and shut my trap. Who knows what else he has up his sleeve. He unlocked the handcuffs from my swollen wrists and tossed me over his shoulder. "Mistress wants to see you," he said to me. I didn't ask who this "Mistress" was. I didn't want to ask. At this point, I was scared for life.

He walked through a cooridor and I took in the luxurious vibe. Whoever this Mistress was must be loaded. Was he going to sell me off to as some kind of sex slave?

Daniel stopped in front of a door and knocked. "Enter," a voice rang through. Daniel walked in and carelessly dropped my onto the ground. I groaned and flipped onto my back. A red haired girl smirked seductively at me, who wore nothing but an oversized white T-Shirt. I shook my head and clasped my mouth shut, new tears forming in my mouth. "No... God, no, please," I begged.

"Did you miss me, Minnie Mouse?" Micaela asked. "Had fun at the APMAs?"

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded.

Micaela's smirk didn't falter. She kept it on as she got down on her knees and spread my legs apart, peering into my princess parts, then glared at Daniel.

"Did you fuck her?" She asked him.

"Only a couple of times, Mistress. We were... reconnecting after a a while of not seeing each other. It won't happen again," Daniel said to her.

"I don't give a shit. I paid you to kidnap her, not to fuck her senseless. That's my job!" She yelled at Daniel. For the first time, he looked anxious, nervous. Micaela looked down at me and rubbed my inner thighs, sprinkling kisses around. I would have been flattered and welcomed the gesture with open arms, but I was too scared at the moment. Righ now, I was revolted. "What's wrong? You look scared."

"Maybe because I was kidnapped, raped, stripped of whatever dignity I had left of me and had my heart broken by someone I thought who loved me," I spat. "So Daniel's your sugar daddy and you're his side hoe? Is that the kind of relationship you two have?"

Micaela laughed and played with my hair. If we were in a different situation, I would have enjoyed her act of affection. "Don't be silly, Minnie. He's nothing but one of my many pets. You're the only one I want. I love you."

"You have a funny way of showing it, bitch-"

Micaela shut me up by slamming her lips into mine. I cringed and tried to squirm away from her, but she overpowered me. She pulled away from me dragged her acrylic nail on my jawline.