Chapter 4

Victoria's p.o.v

It the first day of the World Tour concert, and I was excited. I've never gone to a concert and I wanted to make this a memroy I'll never forget. Since I was going to meet Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low, I had to look presentable. I wore a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black skinny jeans and donut designed vans. On the way to the venue, I brushed my hair for what seemed like the twentieth time. Jaime, who sat next to me, snatched my hairbrush out of my grip and sat in it.

"Will you stop grooming yourself? You look fine," he said.

"And I don't believe you. I need to  make a good first impression since I'm going see them for four months,"  I replied.

"Mija, you look beautiful. And worry, they'll like you," dad assured me. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "After all, you are my daughter, after all."

I smiled and rested my head in his shoulder. It's still hard to believe that I'm related to Vic Fuentes. It's like a dream. The bus stopped moving and Mike and Tony walked over.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Mike shouted enthusiastically.

Dad looked at me and took my hand. I smiled and we all got out and walked past the screaming horde of fans.

"Vic, I love you!"

"Have my babies!"

"Who's the kid?"

"Ew, what is that?"

I held my head low and bit my lips."Don't listen to them, sweetheart. They just haven't met you yet," Dad assured me.

I smiled and played with my backstage pass. We walked backstage and entered the green room.

"Kellin and Alex texted me. They're on their way. Let's just go to soundcheck," Dad said.

We walked over to stage and I watched the guys set up their instruments and rehearsed for the concert. I sat down on a chair, watching them with a smile. It's nice to see people you look up to do something they love doing in front of you. Makes me happy.

"Victor!" 

I turned around and saw Kellin run over to dad and tackle him to the ground. They both laughed and the rest of the band and All Time Low walked over.

"Kellin, get off my man! We agreed you can fuck him on the weekends, not weekdays," Jaime joked.

"Shut up! Why you no text me, Victor?" Kellin joked. "I thought I was your boo, your everything! And you replace me with Preciado?"

"Kellin, get off me!" Dad laughed.

Kellin obliged and got off, letting Dad get up. I just sat in the corner fangirling so hard right now.

"Um... Who's the kid?" Alex asked.

I blushed and twirled my hair around my finger, staring at my donut Vans. "Mija, it's okay. Don't be shy," Dad coaxed me.

I looked at him and walked over to him, my face just getting redder and redder. Dad took my hand and looked at everyone. "Everyone this is my daughter, Victoria. Victoria, this is Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low," Dad introduced me.

"She's adorable! She's like a mini you!" Jack (Barakat) gushed.

"How did you find her?" Rian asked.

"I got a call over at New York and a social worker asked me if I would take her under custody. I said yes, and here she is," Dad explained. "I haven't seen this little cutie pie in thirteen years."