Chapter 7

(🔼Victoria's pajamas 🔼)

Victoria's p.o.v

"NO FAIR! I CALL BULLSHIT!" Mike yelled, throwing the game controller onto the floor. I giggled and looked at the screen. I had won another round of Mario Kart. We've been playing for about an hour now and I won every match. Tony, Jaime and Dad laughed at Mike as he handed me twenty bucks. I managed to get $150 bucks after playing against everyone, and I feel pretty proud. Dad gave me a ten instead of a twenty, but oh well.

"Mike, you're getting raped by a thirteen-year-old girl who is the size of a third grader. How do you feel?" Jaime teased.

"Shut up," Mike grumbled.

"Can we watch Captain America now?" I asked.

Dad got up and picked me up, kissing my forehead. "Maybe tomorrow night. Now it's time for bed," he said.

"Goodnight, losers," I taunted them.

"Shut up!" They yelled, but laughed it off.

Dad tucked me into my bunk and draped my Pikachu blanket on me (So I'm a bit childish. Don't judge me) and kissed my forehead. "Good night, baby girl. I love you," Dad said.

"I love you too, daddy," I said.

He kissed my forehead one more time before walking off back to the front lounge. I cuddled up with Blink and just lied there, deep in thought. I only had two more days to tell Dad about how horrible his fans have been treating me. It's gotten worse, in my opinion. Editing my face onto a cow's body, throwing food at me when no one is around, handing me things to help my suicide a bit easier. Just the works.

I wiped off my tears and buried my head into the pillow, sobbing quietly so that the guys couldn't hear me. I just wished it would all stop. I didn't know that my dad was a rock star. It's not my fault. I ended crying myself to sleep.

*Dream*

A younger version of me was dressed in a red cape on and a basket in hand, skipping around. "Bye-bye, mama! I'm going to Abuela's house!" Younger me said to my Tìa Rosa, who was babysitting me while my mother was out.

"Be safe, sweetheart!" She said.

I smiled and watched younger me skip around the living, singing Backstreet Boys. Lilah jumprd in front of me, wearing a headband with wolf ears and fake wolf tail attached to her blue shorts.

"Hi! Where are you going?" She asked me.

"To my Abuela's house to give her food. She's sick," Younger me said