Chapter 37-Final

Victoria's p.o.v

I sat up, screaming and panting. My heart was beating like a bongo drum and I was drenched in sweat. I gulped down a chunk of air and looked around. I wasn't lying in a casket buried deep into the ground, or in a hospital bed seconds away from my death, but in a bunk bed sitting adjacent to a window. What happened, and where the hell am I? The curtain was pulled and Jaime looked at me, concerned.  

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me.

I just stared at him for a long minute. Didn't I get hit by a truck? What the fuck is going on? "Yeah, I think I'm okay. I just woke up from a really trippy dream," I answered. "Am I anorexic?"

Jaime just stared at me like I grew five heads and I didn't blame him. Then again, if he dreamed what I dreamed, then hopefully things would make sense to him. "Why don't you come out and have breakfast with us? Vic  made you pancakes," he said. I smiled and walked to the front lounge. Tony and Mike were sitting on the couch watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles while eating some pancakes. I didn't see Vic anywhere, so he must be out.

"Mornin', Munchkin. Want some pancake-"

"Mike did you fuck my mother?"

Tony gagged on his pancakes and stared at me in shock. Mike looked at Tony and at me. "I know, it's a weird question, but I have to know. Did you fuck my mother and are my biological father?" I demanded. "Does Vic know?"

Mike shook his head and turned off the TV. "Why are you calling him Vic?  You always call him Daddy," Mike replied. "And yes, if you really want to know, your dad dared me to fuck that cheap ass hillbilly Hispanic bitch and it was the worst fuck I ever had. Bitch had Grade Z pussy, and that's not a compliment. Thank God, I didn't nut inside of her or else I would've been in the doghouse with your dad."

I nodded. "Are you okay, baby turtle? I told you not to drink too much Monster. Your brain farts when you do" Tony said. "Don't you remember? You and Kellin had a Monster drinking contest last night and you had at least ten cans. I guess you passed out and slept, but you kept shaking and mumbling weird things. Vic was so worried that he wanted to take you to a hospital."

Now that I thought about it, my mouth tasted a bit fuzzy. If that's the case, then the dream must have been nothing more than a dream and a fucked up one at that. It all made sense. My Monster hangover was killing me, but I remembered everything. My childhood, going on tour with the guys, everything. Daddy told me that Mom walked out of our lives and went with another guy shortly after.

And Jesse. My sweet, Jesse. Jesse was real, but even the most beautiful thing had to die. Jesse was my first love, my first kiss. Even at a young age, I knew true love when I saw it. But my first love died during a shooting at our middle school in sixth grade. Jesse was one of the victims who tragically died. The last thing he said to me was "You will always be my Sylveon. Whether I'm dead or alive, my heart will always beat for you and you only." Jesse passionate kissed me on April 10 at 10:45 am and reported dead two minutes after. 

The door opened and Dad walked into the bus with bags in his hands. "I'm back with the groceries," He said. I looked at him and smiled. "Daddy!" I ran to him and hugged his waist. He chuckled and picked me up. "Good morning, mija. How are you?"

"Victoria would not asking us fucked up questions. Never give her Monster again!" Jaime laughed.

"It's... it's a long story," was all I said.

***

In the end, I was always a Fuentes and always will be. I grew up with the band and was named the Punk Rock Princess by Alternative Press.  I don't have Anorexia or Depression, and I definitely don't self harm. I stopped thinking about the dream, because it just made think about questions I really don't want answered. And I'm okay with that. As long as I have my dad and the band, I'm all set. As I walked out on stage, readying myself to sing with my dad, I thought about the whole dream. I didn't see myself Vic's lost daughter, because, in truth, I was never lost. 

My name is Victoria Elizabeth Anna Maria Antoinette Fuentes, and I am the the proud daughter of alternative rock singer Victor Vincent Fuentes of Pierce The Veil.

A/N: THAT'S A WRAP! THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND THE VOTES! IT DOES MEAN A LOT TO ME! I'M SAD NOW! I HAVE TO KISS VICTORIA GOODBYE. LOST DAUGHTER IS OVER NOW! BUT DON'T FRET! A NEW PIERCE THE VEIL STORY IS COMING UP VERY SOON, SO KEEP ON VOTING! I'LL KEEP IN TOUCH ABOUT REGARDING THE STORY'S INFORMATION.

AGAIN, THANKS A BUNCH FOR LOVING THIS STORY! PEACE!