Chapter 30

Inspired by Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce The Veil

Disclaimer: rape, self-harm. If this makes you uncomfortable, I would not advise reading this chapter.

Victoria's p.o.v

*Nightmare*

I wandered through the dark forest, my barefoot feet trudging through the damp ground. Stitch walked beside me and I held Vinny close to me, my body trembling.

"Hello?" I called out. My voice reverberated throughout the woods, cutting through the silence. "I-is anyone here."

Stitch whimpered and nudged his head against my leg. I shivered. Why was wandering around in a woods in this late at night wearing nothing but a light purple nightgown, I don't know. There's a jet black crow droning on and on and on, up above our heads droning on and on and on.

"Hello? Can you help me?" I asked meekly.

The crow looks at me ominously, his pools of black staring deep within my soul. "Run, bitch," the crow ordered in a feminine voice.

I backed away, scared, and turned around. There she was, drenched in blood, and cackling wickedly. Tears of blood slithered down her face and she lapped it up with her tongue, her Cheshire Cat grin remained plastered on her face.

"Run, bitch," she mouthed.

She didn't need to tell me twice. I quickly bolted away from her, holding onto Vinny close to me. I tripped over tree roots and stray branches scraped my body, but I kept running. I couldn't allow her to catch up to me.