DAY 1

A/N: Hey so how'd you like "Before The Storm"? Okay so maybe it was kinda long but I thought that it needed the extremely long. Just so you guys know, Mea is similar to Mako Island and all the hand positions for their powers are like in Mako Mermaids and H2o. Enjoy Days one and two of the prank wars. Also note that Mimmi is the same Mimmi from Mako Mermaids :-) , XX -I.A.E

ELLA'S POV

"I'LL GET IT!" I yelled at Lucy and Rey while they ran off with Mimmi's unwanted book.

I opened the door to see Chase, Max, Jacob, Luke and Kyle standing holding each a suitcase and a backpack each.

"Oh hey guys come in. Wow you guys came really prepared" I said in shock. There was way more. "So the bedroom is upstairs, we have three bunkbeds. Don't ask why we just do. There is lots of space so you guys will have some space to move. Also DO NOT open the bathroom door if one of us runs in there and DO NOT go in our rooms unless we let you in. Strict me- uh mea magic makers rule."

"Whoah okay there control freak" Kyle said as he walked up the stairs to his room. I sighed and walked out of the room and upstairs into Rey's room.

*knock*knock*knock*

"Hey its me guys open up." I mind messaged them.

"Okay one second. Uh Luce is in mermaid form, oh she cloaked now come on in." Rey messaged me back

I opened up the door and walked inside locking it behind me.

"Hey you okay? What happened up in here?" I asked walking in to see a mermaid Lucy on the floor and water everywhere. Rey was on the bed trying to levitate a glass of water and clean up the mess but it wasn't quite working.

"Sorry, I was trying out my moon ring but it kinda went astray when Lucy walked in and it spilt" Rey confessed trying to act innocent.

I laughed and helped steam dry the water on the floor. When she was finally back in human form we all split up in our rooms so we could plot for tomorrows pranks.

"Okay so first thing at 6:30 tomorrow am, we swim out to Mea so the boys think we've gone missing. Leave the front door open and make as many footprints in the sand as possible." Lucy said.

"Okay cool so then they will come looking for us and around 7:30 when they are freaking out , we cloak ourselves then we need to get back in the house somehow so we act normal" I added.

"Wait wait wait. I have an even better idea. What if we cloak ourselves at 6:59 precisely we make noises to seem as if we were being stolen from our rooms and leave all the doors open. That way they think its real and they freak out even more. So then we steal some of their stuff that could be more 'valuable' per say. Then we can either swim to Mea or just hang out around making sure their cloaked and then we suddenly appear in the kitchen 'knocked out'. I dont know but that all just came to me." Rey said

"Cool I love it! Okay set your alarms people because we are about to break rules and go full out for our first day of pranks!" Ella added.

"K-kay guys good night. Luv y'alls" Rey said

There was a chorus of goodnights and then it felt like no time until my phone went off.

"GUYS WAKE UP!" I mind shouted at them

"Okay okay no need to shout El." Rey said bitterly.

"WE woke up and cloaked ourselves. I opened my laptop and checked some of the cameras I had installed around the house, specifically one in the boy's room. Lets just hope they changed in the bathroom. Either way, they were all asleep aside from Max who was in the bean bag chair but he looked half dozed off. Perfect."