Day 25

Lucy's POV

After yesterday's interesting encounter at iHop and Mea, the girls decided as a prank we would challenge the boys to a Karaoke Dokie battle. We had a routine and everything. All that was left was our competition.

I woke up around 10 after having listened to our song last night on repeat an I'm pretty sure I know all the words. I put on a pair of slippers an started to hum the tune as I walked downstairs.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down with my headphones plugged in to my laptop. I opened youtube and pulled up the lyrics.

"BOO!" The boys screamed as I started to sing.

As an instinct I flipped around and punched the nearest guy's gut, which was Lukes. Whoopsies?

"Oh my god Lukie I'm so so sorry. Are you okay hun?" I took off my headphones.

"Yeah. Remind me never to scare you be cause you swing. hard." He said making me laugh.

"Proves you right." the girls interrupted walking down the stairs.

"Now we are going to propose a.., challenge." Rey said as I joined them.

"Karaoke Dokie. Eight tonight. If we win, you have to wait on us for the entire day tomorrow. If we loose, you guys get to pick our punishment." Ella said.

They huddled in a circle to talk it over, and finally disbursed back into a straight line.

"If you loose we get to dump you each with 10 gallons of water,"

"That's a lot of agua guys" Tia said.

We nodded. The deal was set.

Once we all went back to doing separate things, for me sleeping, we met up downstairs for lunch.

Though it was not what I planned to see, was Max, Luke, Jacob and Kyle dressed up all fancy waiting for us holding picnic baskets.

"Oh my god Luke! A picnic?" I said in shock

"Only the best for the best" he replied as I hugged him really hard.

"Gut!" he reminded me as I backed away.

"I'm so sorry about that. And earlier."

"It's fine. Now thy bikes await!" He said as we ran off to the two person bike waiting in the front,

We peddled off to a grassy hill a few blocks away and set up the perfect picnic.

"So is it true about you guys moving as soon as the prank war is done or are you pulling our legs? come on you can tell me the truth" Luke asked

"Nope it's true"

"Oh..."

"But don't be sad. I'll come and visit."

"You better" we laughed

"So about tonight... I was wondering after Karaoke Dokie we could go grab a mint chip froyo friday?" Luke asked me holding my hand.

"That actually sounds awesome."

"Cool! Tia's cousin's nan owns a café up in maywood glen so its not that far. Only 5 minutes to drive. They're froyo is amazing!"

"Sounds perfect."

I checked my watch. It was 2:47. I best be heading out to Mea.

"Listen I have to go... like right now. I'll catch you later!" I stood up

"No don't leave. At least let me walk you"

"Um really you don't need to. Do me a favour and turn around and close your eyes. Count to thirty then turn back around and open them."