Day 10

Tia's POV

"Okay I just convinced some lady at the mall to let me babysit her twins. So here are Lucas and Matt. Lucas is the taller one just so you all know" I said rushing the twins in the door.

"Okay so what's going to happen again? Its been a while since I've pranked anyone Rey..." Mimmi confessed

"Okay so what we are going to do is babysit these kids for one hour. I have a fake Wikipedia website par set up for a 'twinfection' along with a we page that says there is no cure unless you survive with your evil twin for twenty four hours. You said Zac and Evie are coming today?" Rey explained

"Well yeah why?"

"So I'm going to get Evie to get a makeover and alot of heavy makeup or a spell so that he look exactly like me. Then when I become really 'sick' when the boys are in the room, they will ask what's wrong and then I'll show them my bite mark. Weilan and Ondina come into the room to give me a bowl of soup and see my bite marks and Weilan you say that your sister never survived her twinfection. That's when Evie starts to go crazy, so me times like twenty million. We then cause a freak storm outside make the boys check it out and cast a lightning bolt right next to them. We stop time and allow Evie to move begin the lightning bolt and then when time comes back, she's standing there as we freak the freak out of them. Clear as mud?"

There were a mumble of sarcastic yeahs and definitelys as we all sat down and turned on Netflix for Lucas and Matt who were playing outside.

As the boys came in, we had Lucas play tug a war with Rey and pretend to bite her. She ran upstairs and we all chased after her besides me. Zac and Evie were almost here so I went out to the dock to find them. I luckily found them drying off and sent a signal to Weilan to go get Rey a drink.

As I snuck Zac and Evie inside, I let Zac join the rest of them and go along with the prank. I then took the spell that Mimmi copied into my notebook and used it on Evie. It went really well for my first attempt.

"Do I actually look like Rey?" Evie asked me.

"Yeah I just have to make you look evil now." I said placing my makeup box on the bed.

I gave Evie crazy hair, messy red lipstick, over exaggerated smokey eyes and I even put some fake scratches on her face along with garbage in her hair.

We waited to Weilan to loudly slam the glass on Rey's nightstand and then we went for it.

Weilan's POV

When Rey ran up to her room, we knew she had to really rush so we took our time and walked. By the time we got to her room, the boys followed us.

"Hey Weilan the duo are in the house" Tia mindmessaged me. I gave Zac a hug and whispered in his earth at we were midst prank so just go with the boys.

I carefully came back up the stairs to Rey's room checking on Tia and Evie on the way. She looked really good.

As I seen Rey showing the boys her bite mark, I walked in and instantly stopped.

"REY! OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME A TWIN BIT YOU!" I screamed while slamming the glass on her dresser.

"Uh yeah Lucas did. Why? is that really bad..." Rey replied acting really scared.

"Nonono this can't be another one I can't loose another person to the twimafecahuionw" I mumbled searching my phone for Rey's fake website.

"I'm sorry a twin what?" Chase asked

"A TWINFECTION!"

"What the hell is a twinfection?"

"It's web your an only child bitten by a twin. They're saliva has something in it that makes an evil twin of you. I can't loose you Rey! Not like Cho. I just can't!"

"Who was Cho?"

"When my sister and I were twelve, we were babysitters. We babysat a set of twins like Lucas and Matt and one of them bit her. The twinfection became real and it was really bad. It says that your twin is out to kill someone really close to you and it went for me. To stop it, Cho jumped infront of it but it killed her instead. I then became an only child as I watched my sister die. Here its even on Wiki." I said as I looked at the door. I seen four nails sneak around the door as the boys looked at the fake website.

Evie screamed and freaked the boys out by jumping on the bed and dumping the glass of water on their heads. She then made another high pitched scream and shattered the glass along with my heating powers.

She took Reys bat and started to swing that around along with messing up Rey's clothes from inside her drawers.

The boys got so scared that they ran to their room and locked the door.

We all high fived eachother as we went on for step two.

As the Mea mers and Mako mers all joined forces, we created one heck if a storm for Los Angeles. There were huge waves from the ocean, 150km an hour winds and lots of thunder and lightning. We went inside as the storm went on and called the boys down.

"The twin isn't here is she?" They asked in fear.

"No not now but can you please go outside and get all the patio furniture?"

All of a sudden Evie came running down over the stairs still dressed as evil Rey and scared the boys into doing it. They screamed and locked themselves out there.

"i ka o ka kanalua , kikeke i koʻu poe mai" We all said strongly as time stopped.

We then all helped with taking Evie's makeup off and helping her and Rey get outside.

We then turned on time once again as the two nice looking Reys caught their attention.

"hey you IDIOTS!" They both screamed.

They got so scared they backed towards the locked door with no where to run.

"Look it!" Evie shouted sounding like Rey as they held hands and castes one huge lightning bolt.

"i ka o ka kanalua , kikeke i koʻu poe mai" We yelled as the lightning bolt hit. We then unlocked the door and ran outside to reverse the transformation spell. Once we did, we ran back into the house and resumed time.

The lightning bolt lifted and there was revealed Evie and the real Rey.

"IDIOTS!" they both shouted and then laughed. They signalled for us to unlock the door and follow then out to Mea though the boys didn't know any better as they ran upstairs and kept themselves locked up in their room for the rest of the night.

Ondina's POV \\ @ Mea

"Wow guys that went really well!" I said coming up to ssurface.
We all smiled and discussed tomorrows plans of going to Disneyland. We were all really scared but then Mimmi said something that cheered us all up.

"Hey guys, I read in my boom that there is a spell you can do that can make you waterproof for up to twelve hours at a time." she said.

We were all shocked by why she never told us this before. This made our day a lot better, including Mimmi's Arctic Marshmallow for dinner.

It was a long day of pranking but having all of my best friends in a room together topped of my day by far. I loved it.

//

A/N: Wow I can't believe it's 11:31 and I wrote 1300 words in a half hour. that is crazy! Eitehrway thanks for all the support especially from @fishwifi . I love her so much so please do me a huge favor and like vote commen and share both our Mako Mermaids/h2o books. Ingrid Adeline, going offline...