Day 9

Mimmi's POV

"Yes Rita we know. Weilan, Ondina an I are leaving today but Zac and Evie are still here until tomorrow so just message us if you need us." I shouted

"Alright girls. So you have your bags?" She replied walking us out to the grotto's water entrance.

"Three waterproof suitcases and each item packed in ziploc bags!" Weilan said throwing them into the water. We each had a string so we could attach them to us when we swam. We tried it out by swimming to Mako and back 125 times everyday for a week and we've finally gotten used to it. I'm so excited I get to surprise the Mea girls!

"Okay we'll have fun you three. Send the Mea girls my love."

"We will Rita. Now we have to go. They will be up soon." Ondina said trying to get us to hurry up.

"Since when have you been on time Ondina?" I asked sarcastically causing we to push me in the water. We all laughed as I used my powers to pull Them in as well.

"Bye Rita!" We chorused as we dived to get our suitcases. She waved as we swam off towards the East. Next stop, Huntington Beach, California.

Ella's POV

We spent all of yesterday evening searching the grottos for Rey yet we found no sign of her what so ever. We were forced to go back to the house yet none of us could sleep. I didn't get that great of a sleep so I skipped out on my morning workout.

As I woke up, I heard rustling coming from the kitchen. I assumed the boys were going to attempt cooking again but let's hope they don't burn the house down while they're at it.

I pulled on a robe and slippers as I went to walk down stairs. While I did, I heard a loud bang, a few giggles, and girly screams.

I ran down to see the boys in a pile next to the patio door.

"Who are you and why are you in the Mea Girls' house?!" A familiar voice shouted.

"There's more where that came from so speak up you idiots." Another said

"Yea!" A third agreed.

It took me a minute to recognize where the voices were coming from yet evidently it was the front entrance.

"MIMMI! WEILAN! ONDINA!" I squealed as I ran to hug them. "I thought you weren't coming till next week!"

"Surprise!" Ondina said laughing. I took them all up to my room waking up Lucy and Tia via mindmessage; WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY LOSERS! WE'VE GOT VIM'S IN THE HOUSE!

They both screamed as I shocked them quite a lot. They each ran out of their rooms and into mine when a squealing meeting then happened.

Once we settled we sat on the bed when Mimmi asked a question.

"Uh guys where's Rey? I haven't sen her since she left the pod. Is she out hitting a tree again?" She asked me

"No, and she needed a new tree. Lets just say that our neighbours car isn't doing so well... But anyways Rey kinda left last night and we don't know where she is. We know she's on Mea we just don't know where."

"Oh my chiz we need to leave now."

"Kay let us get dressed and were out of here. You know how to get to Mea right?" I said as I took out a shirt from my dresser.

"Yea it's same as Mako. Off the dock and North East until you hit the grotto then turn North and keep going until you see an entrance." Weilan said

"Yea you guys are good!"

We all laughed and caught up as I got dressed.

I scribbled a note on a pad of paper and left for the boys telling them we were taking a break to go find Rey. We all signed it and left for Mea.

Rey's POV

I've been on Mea since last night. When I got out of the moon pool, I decided to go exploring yet lead my way back to the tunnel. I seem that the girls came for me but left. I just needed some alone time and I hope they didn't forget about me. I ended up sleeping in a hidden corner you can't see from the water entrance. The sound of voices awoke me as I silently listened.

"Rey! Rey are you here?" A familiar voice shouted.

"Mimmi?" I said walking around the corner.

I gasped at the sight of her. She had matured so much in five years since I left the pod.

It turns out she wasn't alone though. Ondina, Weilan, Tia, Lucy and Ella were there as well. I sat down at the edge of the pool and they got out and dried off with me.

"Rey why did you run away?" Tia asked me.

"I got scared." I admitted sheepishly

"Scared? You? I can't believe it. Why?"

"I think I... You know what never mind it's not important. Lets just get back to pranking okay?"

"No no no. You were going to say something really important so just do it." Lucy said trying to guilt me into it

"Fine... I think I have feelings for... Max..."

"Oh my god really?!"

"Yes now don't judge me. Can we just go back to pranking before I find a new hitting tree."

"Sure. I think the boys are a little freaked by what happened earlier though.."

"Oh my god what did you threw do?!" I said playfully punching Mimmi.

We caught up for a while while we swam back to the house.

"Hey wanna go watch Sam and Cat on Netflix?" I asked. I watched an episode last night and got a genius idea for the idiot of boys we are living with for the next two weeks.

"Sure what episode?" Ella asked me

"Episode 16, hashtag(#) twinfection!" I said laughing.

"Oh no." Mimmi said.

"Oh yes! Now all we need is a red marker, two thermometers, Mimmi's spell book and a set of twins..." I said as we walked into the house,