Day 30

Lucy's POV

My alarm went off at 4:30 am. It was time to go. I changed and packs the remaining items that wouldn't be picked up by the moving van and went downstairs for breakfast. I pigged out on an egg, toast, cereal and a banana, as did the others. Australia was a long swim away.

Taking our waterproof suitcases, we walked out onto the dock. We knew the boys wanted to say goodbye yet we didn't want to go to them. If they wanted I see us, they would come. We just stared at the ocean for a good fifteen minutes then we heard something. The door behind us opened.

We turned around to see the boys in their superhero pyjamas in the doorway waiting to come out.

They walked closer to us and we stood up. We all embraced eachother and tears were shed. Thankfully tears wouldn't change us so we continued to hug. Then we all separated into smaller conversations.

Rey's POV

"So you're really leaving." Max asked me as we walked over to the side.

"Yup."

"Wow. I'm really gonna miss you."

I just nodded.

"Rey there's something you're hiding. I really want to be with you as I'm pretty sure you feel the same way. I won't judge."

"No you will. Everyone says that and then when I do let you know, you judge me as if I'm a completely different person. I can't. Not with you, because I don't want it to get in the way of our friendship." I walked away crying. He stood there. Watching me.

Ella's POV

"So this is it?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Listen I really like you but after today can you please just forget about me."

"Impossible"

"Well make it be." I said angrily and walked away sitting next to Rey.

Tia's POV

"Listen Kyle. I'm the figment of your imagination. I can't exist in your life anymore. Nor did I really ever. I would love to see you again but it can't happen. I'm sorry." I sobbed in his arms

"I'm sorry too. I wish things didn't end this way."

"Me too."

"So I guess this is goodbye?"

"Not until..." I kissed him and then walked away still in tears next to the others.

Lucy's POV

Luke and I just stared at eachother. We were the last of the couples standing and no matter how much I didn't want it to end, I knew it had to.

"Listen Luke..."

"Shh! I know what your going to say. It happens more than you think."

"No really, I would love to take our relationship further but it can't. We always move after a prankwar. No contact with anyone but Mako squad. It's the way we play. I wanted things to be different this time but it couldn't be. It wasn't going to be. I'm so so sorry but I can't stay. I love you Lukie pookie." I said walking away.

"Wait!" he said turning me back around for our last kiss.

"Goodbye Luke"

"Goodbye Lucidiana" he said. I hated that name so much.

I joined the girls and we continued to look at the ocean.

"Are we giving clearance?" Ella mindmessaged us.