Day 19

Rey's POV

The girls and I had nothing planned for today besides going out to Mea to discuss tomorrow prank and avoiding water when with the boys.

I smelt Ella downstairs making us some of her crêpes which she learned to cook. It was one of our favourites on summer mornings.

"Morning E!" I said walking downstairs.

"Morning Reyli!" she shouted

"Urge I hate that name Elladorna" I said back. We changed our names when we left the pod to adjust more to human life and it just works.

"Oh shut your crêpe hole" she said handing me a crêpe.

"Buenos Diaz!" Lucy and Tia said as we walked into the dining room. We all ate breakfast together.

"Hey since nothing is planned you mind if I go visit my parents. I need to tell them about the you know what and that I am a you know what".

"Attina are you really going to take that risk?" I asked,

"Only if they say yes to going you know where"

"Wait I'm confused. Someone explain please!" Lucy shouted

"Tia' going home to see her family and asking if she can come worn us when the war has settled. If they agree, then she will spill our bonded secret." Ella explained

"Ohh thanks Ella"

"What's this about a bonded secret I hear?" Max said walking into the room. All the boys trailed in behind them.

"EXITS BOYS!" Max shouted and they ran to cover the door and window.

"Now we've all been discussing how interesting and complicated your pranks have been. They are impossible to do without some kind if advantage which has to be in your little bonded secret." Max said.

"I'm sorry but nothing is impossible in this world. We always test our limits making the world such an advanced planet." Ella said.

"I agree but we've seen some of the scary stuff you've pulled off. For example, Day thirteen, why was Weilan flying from the ceiling?"

"Oh easy. We set up a bunch of wires and a remote control track so that when she took the flaming broom, she could 'fly' over you crisping your hair whilst doing so. And one question, is this an interrogation?"

"Of course and until you tell us your little bonded secret, no one is going anywhere! And we also have little video cameras set up so anything you try will be sent to my laptop upstairs" Luke added. They all laughed at how clueless we were. But then again we had many more advantages.

"Guys! What are we going to do?" Tia mind panicked

"I know, cut the feed to the video cameras like we did back in our bathrooms then we have one thing out of the way." Lucy said. We nodded

"Not this again!" Max said.

"Oh Maxie boo, where are these so called video cameras" I said sucking up and flirting with him.

"Four top corners of the room why?"

"No reason just wanted to be able to record something cute when you aren't looking." I said with a smile on my face

I winked at each of the girls. We found a camera and then faked being angry.

"Oh my god I can't stand being held in some kind of prison where the guards are stupid little boys" I complained

There was a murmur of "I know"s and "ughs".

We all stood with our backs towards each other and then started frying. In two minutes we were pretty sure the cameras were fried based on the amount of steam slowly escaping.