DAY AND NIGHT 4

Lucy's POV

For some reason, we managed to escape from the boy's questions last night and we were so thankful for that. That was until we woke up to see them all sitting down in the living room.

I was always the first up out of the four of us so when I seen them, I cloaked. Hey they could very well be planning their next move so a little bit of eavesdropping couldn't hurt.

"Okay so what's been on the go with the girls here. I just can't wrap my mind around it and whenever we seem to do any wet pranks, they run and hide. Any thoughts?" Max said while standing up and pacing around the coffee table.

"Yeah. Okay so I say we trap them in a room and hook up a LOT of cameras and drench them in water. That way whatever they are hiding will be no more. Agreed?" Kyle added.

They all agreed. Shit. I quietly raced upstairs to tell the girls but it turns out we all were watching on the stairs. I was so scared when I turned around that I screamed and uncloaked. All the boys looked at me.

"Oh my fucking god Lucy! How long have you been there?"

"What? Oh I was just leaving..." I replied while I walked down the stairs.

"Smooth" Attina mind messaged me.

I looked at the stairs and smirked causing all the guys to look only to see nothing. I laughed and ran out the door.

It wasn't like I was going anywhere though, I was going to get some... Supplies, you may call it.

I first went to Target and picked up 5 cans of silly string, some Veet cream, Vaseline, an air horn, and of course, 16 bottles of liquid soap. That came down to a total of $57.86 so I still had some money left for my birthday Kylie Lip Kit I was dying to buy myself.

On the way home, I decided to pick up an ice cream for our prank squad. I got myself a jumbo Ice Cream sandwich, a soft serve in a cup for Tia, bubblegum hard ice cream for Rey and Rocky Road for Ella. I froze them once I got in the car so they would stand the California heat and drove home. Did I not mention that I can drive?

~

Once I got through the door, the boys were all eyeing me and the bags.

"What? A girl can't go buy a ton of drugstore makeup and a pair of headphones for herself as an early birthday present?" I said and ran upstairs.

I slid the bags under the bed and made them invisible so that any snoopers... *cough cough* the boys... wouldn't find them.

"Yo pranksters get your lazy asses in here. I got some serious shit I want to show you guys!" I mind messaged them.

Rey's POV

"Yo pranksters get your lazy asses in here. I got some serious shit I want to show you guys!" Was the message that Lucy sent us. Let's just say Tia jumped out of her chair while Ella and I just laughed. I have to say that Lucy can b pretty colourful with her language.

"Oh so colourful Luce" I shouted up the stairs

"What the hell? She's not here and yet you are calling her colourful." Jacob said standing up and running so none of us could get up the stairs.

"kikeke aku ke keʻakeʻa nei i loko o koʻu ala" I whispered and Jacob instantly fell to the floor. I shoved him to the side and took the other girl's hands and ran upstairs. Okay confession; I may have been studying Mimmi's book last night and wanted to use a spell instead of my words...

We opened the door and ran in onto Lucy's couch. She closed the door and locked it with her hand. She pulled out three invisible objects. She uncloaked them so we could see she went shopping for us. In the first bag, she handed us each an Ice cream. Finally something that I don't have to feel guilty eating. Hey I can't let perfectly good ice cream go to waste.