NIGHT 1 & DAY 2

NIGHT 1
Chase's POV

The four boys and I were discussing our plan while we walked outside following the girls to wherever they were sleeping. Every time they left, we couldn't find them and they would lie. We kinda liked to check up on them because they are really mysterious.

"Okay so tomorrow, Im gonna set up buckets of water that have dye in them and have a camera. My brother Oliver used to do this prank on my sister all the time. There will be a camera in the bathroom, each of their rooms and the hallway. They can't run from us seeing their reaction. The feed will transport to my laptop and we can-- wait is that them?" Chase said while holding his arms out stopping us.

"Who?" Kyle asked

"Uh Rey Lucy and Ella?"

"Oh my god did they just dive off the dock fully clothed?"

"Hell yeah" Luke said running over to look off the dock. "Uh guys there not here. It's not like they can just disappear instantly or swim at the speed of light. That's impossible. I am right. Right?"

"Yeah... Right" Kyle replied.

They all gave each other weird glares but decided to add it to their endless list of questions about the girls' peculiar actions.

Rey's POV

Before racing to Mea, we forgot to do our typical check to see if anyone was watching us dive off of the dock. When we were racing, this thought instantly flew in my head.

"Uhh guys. Did either of you check behind us before we left?" I mind messaged them. We all stopped.

"No! Wait! Someone could have seen us! Rey!" Ella mind shouted at me.

"Hey it's not her responsibility!" I shouted back.

"Guys can we just go to our moon pool! You can argue all you want there. Okay?" Lucy butted in. Ella and I looked at her and nodded our heads in agreement.

When we swam into the moon pool, it turned out we weren't the only ones who had the same idea in mind. Surfacing, we swam over to try and see the face of the mermaid; although it was no use. Her head was buried in her arms.

"Umm? Excuse me?" Ella said swimming over next to her where she usually sat.

"Wha-" the mermaid replied shocked.

"Nice tail" I said staring at her Pearl pink hair and her golden tail.

"You too" she said while trying to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry. I think I should just-"

"No no no! Please don't leave. We don't bite. Please." Lucy said trying to stop her.

"I'm Ella. This is Rey and Lucy." Ella introduced.

She smiled and said "Attina"

"Okay Attina, what's wrong?" Ella asked

"Oh nothing."

"No. Please. You can trust us. Every mermaid should stick together."

"Okay. Well you see, my friends have been suspicious of me lately. Like how I always run if I get wet or why I never surf anymore. They all started like 'ganging' up on me and then today, we were all hanging out and they sat me down in a chair and started questioning me. I tried to cover it up with lies but they wouldn't buy it. Then when I was going to leave because I couldn't handle their pressure anymore, they used super soakers and drenched me. It felt like me against the world. I didn't know what to do so I ran into the woods but they followed me. I cloaked myself but I don't know if they seen me do it. It's been bothering me ever since."