After The Storm

3rd Person POV
(It's been three weeks since the girls arrived and they've settled in just fine. No longer talking about California or anything that happened there, they worked on mermaid classes.)

Weilan used her powers to carry her text books into the grotto. Although she went to regular school with Zac and Evie, she liked to attend mermaid classes just for practice.

"Hey!" she said.

"Hey Weilan! You want to make some yummy noodles for us?" Ondina asked quickly as soon as she walked in.

"Why not!"

"Really?"

"Sure! Be down in a sec." she replied as she ran back up to the kitchen.

"Now Lucy, focus on what you want your cloud to to and where to go then twist your hand and move it very slowly." Rita conducted.

There was a loud ding-dong noise that filled the grotto. Thy all plugged their ears.

"I wonder who that could be? Keep trying girls, it's probably jut David with our seafood deliveries." Rita said.

"It's so good to have you all here. Were going to have such a good senior year." Mimmi said as Rita walked out

As Rita made her way to the front door, she couldn't smell any prawns or lobsters. This was stranger than usual.

She opened the door to find five boys holding a map, a piece of paper and a phone book.

"Um are you Rita Santos?" one of them asked.

"Yes why?" She responded

"May we speak to Tia, Lucy, Rey and Ella? Its urgent." another said.

"I'll see what I can do. They don't like to leave the... basement." Rita walked away to the bookshelf leading to the grotto.

The girls were shocked to see her in so much panic.

"Um Lucy, Tia, Ella and Rey... I have bad news. There are five boys upstairs at our front door asking for you. They had a phone book, a dirty letter and a map." Rita broke the news.

They just looked at each other.

"Vegas." Rey said.

"Magic" Ella added

"Pranksters." Tia finished

"Oh no!" Lucy whimpered.

"What are you going to do?" Mimmi asked.

"The only thing we can. They found us so we deserve to let them see us."

The four girls walked up to the front door and opened it. The boy's faces lit up when they seen them.

"Hey..." They said

"Hey..." We replied.

A/N: I DID IT! I FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK! (does a little victory dance) Okay so I feel that this chapter is really lame but I dint know how to end it so I could make a sequel of it later on. Thanks so much for reading, it means alot to me. Please don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share with your followers.

Xoxo -Ingrid Adeline, Going offline.