Day 8

A/N: Wow I haven't updated in so long I am so so sorry. I promise this chapter will be really interesting. Also a quick shout out to @fishwifi , she is so sweet and an amazing writer. Don't forget to like, comment and vote❤ -Ingrid

Rey's POV
I woke up early this morning because I was in a really bad mood from the boy's lame prank they pulled at the mall. I was however excited because the mako mischief makers were coming in only a few days.

I took my Harley bat and got dressed. I needed I find a new hitting tree because something tells me that I'm gonna need it. Soon.

I picked out a pair of black jeans and my favourite shirt that read "I'd rather be eating pizza. Go away". As soon as I walked out of my room, I felt a pair of hands grab me by my shoulders and I started to scream. I was being carried over to where I think was the stairs but i was so scared that I shut my eyes. I assumed it was the boys because they found out my fear of heights a few days ago when we took a break to visit the Hollywood Sign.

They placed me down and as soon as they did, ice water and ice cubes came down on my head.

"HOLY CHIZ GUYS!" I screamed as they pushed me down the stairs on a slip and slide. It wouldn't be long before I transformed so I went with my gut. "i ka manawa o ka kanalua , kikeke i koʻu poe enemi mai" I shouted causing all the boys to knock themselves out.

By that time I had reached the patio door which I closed. Tia, Ella and Lucy came running out of their room when they heard me cast that spell.

"Rey was that really necessary?" Lucy asked me.

I shrugged as my tail appeared. They used their powers to clean up the mess o a slip and slide and came down to help me. We decided we needed to get back for those two pranks they pulled so we took back to my room and pulled out my tablet and Mimmi's book.

I opened Skype and hit Mimmi. As it rang we found a bunch of pranks that Mimmi indicated since she knew my love for them. I have to say I do miss the pod on mako but hanging out with my girls everyday doing our own thing was hella fun.

Mimmi finally picked up the call and it turns out she was in the grotto.

"Hey Mimmi! Dina, Wei, Zac, Evie, Rita! I haven't seen you all in ages." I said opening up to a page.

"Oh my Rey! How you've grown." Rita said taking the tablet out of Mimmis hands. We laughed as she realized and passed it back to Mimmi.

"Hey Rey what's up. only a little while longer till we actually can go for a swim together." Mimmi said.

"Okay we need some help with the Mei Kaw prank. Can you help?" Tia said.

"Oh I love pulling that. All you have to do is use your moon rings to turn the substance invisible and then turn yourselves invisible until you can un-cloak the substance your using. What I typically do is use the spell for stop time so I can get out of the room as soon as I uncloak it."

"Okay Mimmi I think we get it. One problem, Tia doesn't have a moon ring like the rest of us." I replied trying to calm her down

"No worries. She'll be look out. And I've got that covered." Dina added.

"Okay then..."

"Well if that's all then I have to get back to class. I'll see you in a little bit but call me if you need anything. Bye!" Mimmi said ending the call.

We laughed because only she would do that to us. I checked my watch and there was about two minutes left until the boys would wake up. We hid the book and tablet then made the goo in the bathtub.