Day 24

Tia's POV
What was supposed to be a rest day didn't really turn put that way.

The girls and I had gone out to brunch at iHop and we talked for a long time about how to get some more revenge.

"So I was thinking in a few days we could go back to karaoke Dokie to actually make a bet with the boys but I don't know." Lucy said

"Oh my god can we actually? That was so fun!"

We all agreed to because we had enjoyed ourselves so much down in Los Feilz.

We discussed more prank topics until the door alerter thingy majiggy beeped. We had a thing for looking to see who it was expecting for someone we know to walk in and therefor having a happy reunion. This happened... minus the happy reunion.

We watched Kyle walk in followed by Max, Jacob, Chase and Luke. They looked at us and waved happily so we shot dirty looks in return. Once the got a table right across the way from us they came over.

"Ahh what a coincidence!" Max ssaid

"Any updates El?" Jacpb asked

Ella shook her head and went back to her menu. We all followed yet the boys weren't taking the hint to go aaway

"So any plans for your rest day girls?" Chase asked sitting on the table. I was the one he was mostly looking at so I just simply looked at where he was sitting and his eyes and he stood up. I nodded at him,

"Only plotting our final steps to winning this silly little war." We all said llaughing

"Wow. As are we. But of course you girls are going to back down. Its not like you can actually beat y
us." Max said.

"I'm sorry but you haven't even seen half of what we can pull. Plus there are 6 more days left to torture your little tusches." Rey sassed as we high fived across the table.

"Well we shall leave you to it. See you... later" Luke said mysteriously.

They walked over and sat down silently waiting for us to start talking again.

"Guys how are we going to scheme?" Lucy panicked breaking silence.

"Simple" Rey replied.

"Now they don't have to eat what they're in for and we can listen to them" She mindmessaged

"Ahh always thinking Rey!" I messaged back.

We continued to scheme through our minds while keeping an eye on the boys who went with whispering. Unfortunately the spellbook was home so we couldn't use an eavesdropping spell. I guess we'd just have to wait.

The lady serving us brought our crepes and pancakes long before the boys' therefor we could leave earlier

We waved a cute little goodbye as we then pâté and rushed out the door.

"That was super awkward." I said.

"Uh yeah. Guys they followed us I bet you 100 percent." Rey said getting into the car.

She pulled over into a parking lot of target a bit down the road. We all investigated the car and finally found a little tracking bug near the front licence plate.

Rey was quite infuriated with this discovery therefor smashing it causing a fit of giggles to arise.

"Well we should head out to Mea! There's a really cool place near the bottom of the volcano cone I really wanted to show you." I said.

On the way to drop our car back home, I explained how I went out really early in the morning to watch the sunrise once from Mea.

Other than that it was quite uneventful.

As soon as the doors were unlocked, we threw the keys into our little rock looking container and then headed to our beach. Straight to Mea.

We got there in a record breaking 48.46 seconds as Rey won.

As we slowly let ourselves airdry, we then finally made our way through our exit we kept a secret for when intruders who came unprepared couldn't get out. In case of emergency too might I add.

As we took our time, we walked around the large volcano cone discussing what to do for the last six days.They needed to be good yet we needed one last excursion before our final 'goodbye' day.

We made many scenarios and imagined how they would play out. Some off the things were actually quite funny.

We heard the crackle of branches and turned around. No one was there.
"Oh my god and what if..." Ella started until she was interrupted.

"Scheming I see." max said peeking his head around the cone of the volcano.

"Go away!" we screamed although the boys joined him at this point. Backfired.

"Oh don't let us interrupt we just came to see where you had disappeared to. Although last I seen through the tracker I slipped on Tia's hoodie when I for off the table earlier you ran to the beach then it died. I though you couldn't swim in the ocean well though." ChAse commented

"Oh we can we just prefer to do it in private. Or just us that is." Ella added

"Then hhow'd you get over here. It would be impossible to swim." Kyle questioned.

"Guys dart towards the moon pool when I Finish saying the word umm" I mindmessaged.

"Ummmm..." I said then we ran.

It wa a wild goose chase as we couldn't cloak and run because they'd see us. After running around in circles we managed to loose them and go to the moon pool.

We jumped down the main entrance hole and waited for everyone to get there. Though it wasn't long, Ella made us cloak to protect ourselves.

Rey who was being chased by Max ofcourse was the last to arrive.

We took a plug we made to resemble the terrain above the entrance with a bunch of rocks as a handle with a code. Pushing it an locking it, we knew we were safe.

Then we dived into the moon pool swam home and relaxed as most of our day was well spent; plotting our victorious win against the 'Las Vegas Losers' as we refer to them as.