Day 11 (& A HUGE A/N)

Zac's POV

I was the last to wake up after the long swim on the reef. I decided to sleep downstairs where there was a couch so there was no tail risk if I slept with the others. Mimmi was with Rey, Lucy and Ondina, Tia and Weilan, and Ella with Evie. It all worked out.

As I got changed, I walked upstairs to see everyone looking at me.

"Guys I'm going out. Anyone wish to join?" I said stretching my arms above my head.

"Actually the boys had a few... ideas." Lucy said nervously

"Okay shoot!"

"Well we all talked it over and for while we are here, we want to actually get to know you. And you five. So we decided to go to my favourite place as I was a child. DISNEYLAND! Don't worry, we promise there won't be any pranks." Kyle said with lots of enthusiasm

I shot Rey and the girls a very serious look as I had been to Disneyland before as a child with my foster parents. There is lots of water rides, water bottles and even misting machines. It's inevitable to stay dry.

"Can we please have a word. As a team." I asked motioning for them to come over. "Guys umm we can't go. We'll be wet in seconds and there is no where to run!"

"Don't worry Zac. As a sister I promise you that there is an ancient mermaid potion hidden between the pages of the books. All you have to do is heat the pages and he recipe is revealed. Rey and I made some late night after water was spilled on one of the pages." Mimmi assured me

"And your sure it works?"

"Oh yeah we tried a bit last night. We jut need to take it every two hours. Tastes gross though." Ondina said

"Yeah what else is new with the taste of Mimmi's potions" Weilan whispered and laughed as Mimmi playfully punched her arm.

"Okay so were going?"

"Oh yeah!" Evie and Ella said high giving eachother.

We turned around and looked at them quite seriously.

"What?" they asked

"What time are we leaving?" Rey asked with an evil smirk on her far

We all laughed and agreed to leave in an hour. We all raced up to Rey's room and started to make some more potion. Once we each had a canteen full, we made it invisible as if we wee to fill it up when we got inside.

I gathered my things downstairs while the girls got ready upstairs. We were really quick so we decided to go for a quick swim on the reef.

Weilan's POV

The reef was absolutely beautiful. We all loved it.

As we all dried off, we talked about how well Mimmi's potion worked.

"Uh guys?" Luke asked hearing our voices.

"We rapped the towels around our bodies and peeked out from around the dock. He could only see my head and Lucy's.

"Going for a dip. Mind if I join you?" He said coming closer

We looked at each other quite worried. luckily I heard of a scenario like this happening before.

"Uh Luke... We're naked" I said

"Just a quick dip then?"

"Luke. Were NAKED! Now leave before something you don't know happens..." Lucy warned him.

Rey put her hand up and immediately caused thunder to rumble. The skies turned from a bright blue to a dark grey in seconds and he looked at us with fear.

We both smirked a him and he walked away. Once he was inside, he grey skies turned blue once again.

We laughed at his attempt to skinny dip with us but that failed.

As we walked back inside, the boys were packed and ready, so we grabbed our canteens and bags and went outside.

We drove for a half an hour yet I ally got there for 12:30. We parked in the Woody parking lot so we didn't have a long walk.

Once inside the gates, we shopped, had Starbucks, the girls and I got matching Disney Dooney and Burke wristlets with the disney doodles, rode many rides and watched the fireworks.

Everything went a-okay until the end of the night. It was 12 so we took the last of our potion. When we did, we instantly felt sick. They boys intended on riding Space Mountain once more before we left and made us all go on.

Right after we got off, the mers and I got quite sick. A cast member called a 'protein spill' into her walker talkie and a crew of janitors came right away to clean up our mess.

The boys would not stop talking as we rode home so none of us could sleep. As soon as we reached huntington, we screamed at the boys to stop the car. We said that we wanted to walk home when in reality we needed to visit Mea.

It was a full moon tonight so we went for the pod's ceremony. Zac of course jut tagged along in the moon pool.

After washing out the taste of puke with fresh saltwater we all felt much better.

Lets just say that the boys better out on their big boy pants tomorrow because a storm of magic was about to hit. And it would not be pretty.

•••

A/N: Hi my fishies! I hope you don't mind me filling in this chapter. I really wanted something fun to happen yet I don't want to bore you with all the details. So here's the thing, I've been thinking about doing a H2o fanfic about Bella's life before she came to Mako and with all of her relationships and etc. . What do you all think? Tell me in the comments! Don't forget to Share, Vote and Comment!

Xoxo -Ingrid