Day 5

Tia's POV

So today we thought would be a great day for a rest day. wrong. this is how it went...

I woke up this morning and walked down the stairs smelling pancakes.

"Ella you better have one for me or else the tickle tentacle will come and get you!" I screamed

"One pancake with oats and blueberries is served to the lovely girl in the snoopy pyjamas!" she said while holding out a plate for me.

"Thanks E!" I said while I entered the living room. I flicked on So You Think You Can Dance and watched it as I ate my pancakes.

"Say El, how about the four of us go for a walk and then a swim out to Mea? I could really use some exercise." I asked her as I heard someone else coming down the stairs

"That sounds really nice! Once the girls eat we can leave." She replied placing Rey's m&m pancake on a plate.

They girls weren't long since Ella was cooking. If it wan me on the other hand they would have taken forever on purpose.

We walked around the block outside and then decided to go to our dock.

When we got there, all the boys were standing at its edge.

"Going somewhere?" Max asked

"Uh yeah. We were going to go... diving" Rey said making up a quick lie.

"Oh really? because whenever you girls dive off this dock or touch any water you seem to. I don't know... disappear?" Jacob sassed.

"What?! no you're lying. we CAN breathe you know?" Lucy sassed

"Oh well prove it." Luke said stepping forward."

The boys opened a path and as soon as we were about to dive, they pushed us in so that they could see right infront of us.

Let's just clarify that the girls screamed while the boys laughed at us.

We managed to swim under the dock and cloak so we could dry off.
We were dry long before we left only because there was one certain task we ha to take care of. we called this the tentacle.

We all created a super ginormous snake like tentacle that rose to the sky then hissed at the boys. they tried to back away but Ret castes a strong gust of wind to keep them in position.

The tentacle grabbed them all and pulled them in. They were flung, shaken, squeezed and flipped before being slammed back down on the dock.

We all emerged from under the dock and stood around them, no less looking down on them.

"Wh-" Luke said while struggling to stand up

"Never. Ever. Throw us in the ocean again. Are we clear?" Rey sassed

"Crystal" Max moaned.

We shot them a dirty look and left them struggling on the dock as we walked inside. I made us all juicy pops and we walked back outside to find them only managing to stand up.

"How did you?" Jacob started to ask

I put a finger on his lips and he stared into my eyes

"A magician never tells her secret, let alone to a competitor." I replied. He looked as bright eyed as he did the first time we met. All I did was wink and then walk away to my room.

•••

Hey guys! I finally finished this chapter. Sorry it's short but the next one will be longer I promise:)

Xoxo -Ingrid