Day 29

Rey's POV

I woke up in tears. That never happened. Of course I was sad when prankwars ended but this one made me extremely sad. My suitcases were packed and laying next to my door and I flipped to look at them. I wonder what would happen if I stayed back with the boys? No I couldn't do that to my 'sisters'.

I got out of my pyjamas and layed them on the suitcase. I then took the outfit I laid out the night before and put it on. Our last day before we said goodbye called for something stylish. I paired a flowy blue top that ha a little wave on the pocket and said "smile and wave" and a pair of jean shorts.

I walked out into the hall to see all the boys and girls waiting on me. I yawned and they laughed. I was always a tired gal.

"Ready?" I asked them.

"The question I think is 'are you ready Rey?'"

"Why not!" I shouted gaining a whole bunch of energy.

I looked over at Ella who was using her moon ring to power me. I smiled at her and kind messaged 'gracias!' because my Spanish has been improving. 10% fluent ain't bad.

We gathered some general picnic supplies and I of course gathered our supplies for our 'grand prank'. We'd always surprise our competition with our biggest pranks and pile them together. It was honestly amazing. We all piled in the boys' boat as they insistedy. We just calmed the mist.

I put my finger to my mouth when the boys weren't looking and then spoke dolphin. They all laughed at me because I said how stupid the boys were for not even noticing all our powers.

We were so bored on the rest of the way out because we would have been there in like no time flat yet eventually we made it.

We used our heating powers to dry the sand as we got our of the boat and lay down on the rest of the dry sand.

"Everything okay over there?" Max shouted.

"You're too slow!" we groaned.

"It would've taken you just as long. 35 minutes isn't that long."

I glared at the girls and replied "much longer than when we do it in 56.5 seconds."

"Yeah right."

"Wanna see?"

"Sure love to."

I pulled out my phone and showed them the time vs distance.

"Where's that?" He asked pointing at the moon pools location.

"Where we shall be dining. Follow us." we said in harmony. We grabbed our very little as most had already been prepared.

We got there and set up our things. The food, blankets, drinks, and some music. I used my powers to play 'No Ordinary Girl' by Bella Hartley. She was one of the older girls I looked up to. Aside from Rikki of course, she was who got me into prank wars.

Either way, we stared to sing it really loud as this song was about our kind of people.

They laughed and took videos but when we seen them doing it, we used our powers to snatch them and delete all traces of us. On everything from messages from pictures. We wanted no contact. We simply switched it for a fake number and username.

We handed them back and I put back on some 'normal' music.

By the time we were done, the boys stood up. We 'went for a walk' and then went to set the prank.

They started concordat ion but we only said 'mhhm' or 'yup' at various times.

"We ready?" I mindmessaged the girls.

"Yeah you?" Ella replied.

I nodded as we counted down in our heads until we would push them in the hidden entrance of our prank slide. Unfortunately we stepped on a bear trap whilst doing so.

"Double Prank!" we yelled!

We managed to use our powers to burn the ropes making for a back breaking drop but hey it would heal faster than humans. Perks of being a mermaid.

The boys went through a series of pranks including pie faces,mysterous vuckets of goop and things being dropped from nowhere, burning brooms 'attacking' them, and even a little video from when we were little girls at the end for them to enjoy. We took the shortcut and went to see their reactions. A video scream popped down from nowhere and the projector 'floated' above them.

"Oh it's you again! Hi! I'm sure you know me. If you don't let's refresh. I'm Reyli Cassiopea Hartling. " Little Rey said

"I am Elladorna Pearl Katsopolina." Little Ella introduced

"Lucidiana Faith Coralina." Little Lucy added.

"By now who knows we could have added many more new people to our team but only the special can. Unfortunately this offer is not extended to you." Little Ella said.

"We just wanted to day goodbye from the past. To mostly save us the pain. We won't see you again. We never do. We might see you t the dock in the morning but that would be it. You most likely wont be able to contact us but were used to it. That's the way we prank. Dominating one location to the next." Lucy said.

"I'm just surprised you didn't quit already!" Little me added.

"Reyli!" Little Ella shouted at me.

"Either way, we aren't the winners. Okay maybe we are but were handing you the title. Because no matter how much our pranks succeeded above yours, in ways you won't ever understand, you persevered. That's why you're all winners." Little Rey said truthfully.

"So thanks for putting up with all our crazy shenanigans. We'll see you only in your dreams or nightmares. Because we can be your worst nightmare." the littles chorused and the video stopped

We were all cloaked behind a bush and crying. We didn't want this war to be over. This one was... special. We left the boys and everything at Mea and went to the moon pool.

"I can't believe we're never going to see them again." I said while stepping in.

"Yeah it just felt different with them. We had a special connection." Ella agreed

"I honestly wouldn't move if we didn't have to but they've probably seen too much." Tia agreed

"If they come out in the morning, they can know our secret. Okay?" Lucy suggested.

"Okay." we all agreed.