Day 18

Lucy's POV

"Rey! Rey! Wake up! Wake up!" I whisper yelled into Rey's ear but my response was a pillow to the face.

"REYLI CASSIOPEIA HARTLING! WAKE UP!" I mind shouted causing her to jump out of bed immediately.

"Ugh Lucy it's 7:30 why am I up. I could have 3 more hours of sleep you know" She replied going back to bed.

"Unless you wanted to prank before going back to bed. You always say it relaxes you although I don't know how."

She looked at me with one eye as most of her face was buried in a pillow. "what did you have in mind?" she said. I sat her up and then sat next to her,

"Well you know how the boys love their white shorts, shirts, socks and basically anything white... well what if that was maybe... umm ruined"

"I'm listening..."

I explained to her my 'genius' plan and she was on it with supplies. Now was perfect timing because if they didn't go for their morning surf and run, we'd be prank less.

We set off into the mess of the boy's room with two spray paint holsters, four cans of spray dye (permanent no less), some rubber gloves and a hamper each. We collected all the white clothing we could find; socks, shirts, pants, shorts, shoes, even a pair of mmen's ballet slippers initialed C.K. "Chase?" I asked myself showing Rey the slipper.

We took it anyways and then took it back to my room. Taking pink, blue, purple and even teal dye, we sprayed all their clothes.

We washed them and hung them out the window of mine and Rey's shared bathroom.

"WHAT THE--!" Max screamed soon after.

"MY BALLET SLIPPERS!" Chase said cutting him off.

"Hello boys! Have fun getting your clothing as it suddenly... Vanishes!" Rey said as I cloaked one of the shirts, levitated it to Rey and then made it visible.

"How?"

"Like I always say... A magician never tells her best secrets. Let alone to the competition" we high fived.

Ella's POV *later on in the day*

We all gathered in Tia's room to talk about what prank we pulled earlier. The girls just laughed as we told them.

"Y'All up for a swim on mea?" Rey asked opening the door. Surprise surprise, Kyle was outside.

"I'm sorry what? I thought y'all couldn't swim" He said trying to imitate Rey's imitation of a farm girl.

"NOTHING!" we all screamed.

"Then where are you guys going." He asked

"The mall" Lucy said,
"Hair cut" I said.
"Library" Tia said

"PUPPY PARTY!" Rey said.

"Well have fun at you puppy party at the mall's library that gives out haircuts" He said walking off.

We eyed eachother then went for Mea.

Kyles POV
I walked into my room to see all the boys on their electronics.

"Guys. I think I might have some info on what's going on."

The all looked at me.

"Well you know how we've never seen then swim, well Rey was just like Wanna go for a swim on Mea. And then they were trying to cover it up by saying they were going to a puppy party that was giving out haircuts at the mall's library. Something fishy is going on here."

"No kidding. But while the girls were cchatting I did grab something in Rey's room." Jacob said pulling out two spray paint can holsters filled with paint

"Woa!' we said in awe.

"Who wants to do some non Permenant grafitti?!"

"Me!" We all screamed taking either a can or a holster. I went to Tia's room, Jacob to Ella's, Max to Rey's and Luke to Lucy's. Chase tagged us in the hall and then we all went to the basement to watch iZombie.

We could tell when the girls got home because there were many colourful words and actions being tossed around...

A/N: Hey my fishies! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days. My dig recently passed and its been tough. I hope you uunderstand. Either way the next few days will be a bit short but I promise I will start to do better. i had a dream about my book last night a d I came up with the best ending in the world. Jk it's probs not that great but who cares I love it. 12 more chapters of the prankwars left.

Xoxo, love Ingrid.