Day 16

Rey's POV

I woke up to the sweet sound of my fav R&B music and decided to take a closer look at the spell book.

I looked through the lists of different spells; the lookalike, the time away, the knock out part 2.

The last one intrigued me a lot. 'The second part of the knock out spell is for a small medium sized group that isn't in sight. They have to be within 25 feet of the house and mermaids/men cannot be affected.' I read aloud.

"Yo mermaids get in here. I got an idea" I mindshouted at them

They all walked in half asleep and my music didn't help either. As Tia and Lucy sat on my bed, Ella rushed to my phone and changed the spotify playlist to Rise & Shine.

"Okay so you know how the boys are always yelling at us about the mer-language and for being all wierd, well if they're all in the house, We can do a spell to knock them out without them knowing." I said

"Really?" they chorused with groggy voices

"Yeah! We just have to picture them and say the spell 'i ka manawa o ka kanalua , kikeke i koʻu poe enemi mai deuxiemoi fa'ho hei'"

We all heard a large noise from the kitchen and ran down to see what happened.

"REY!" Tia said with her face full of anger

"What did I do n--- Oh my god it worked! Quick grab the hair dye in my bathroom upstairs!" I said

"You did the spell?" Ella asked curiously.

"It was an accident. I just said it after thinking about them and whoops."

"The best accident ever!" we high fived and ran upstairs.

I had twenty different colors from pastel to neon. We picked a lime green
Suicide Squad color, the Harley red and blue, Purple, pink, light blue and blonde .

We each took a package or two and went to dye the boy's hair. It worked perfectly.

They all had such weird color hair yet Jacob surprisingly pulled off the light blue. Though the rest of them looked horrible.

We ran back upstairs to put away the dye for future purposes and to wash our hands.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" came five loud screams from downstairs. I took my camera and ran down to capture this beautiful moment.

"What did you do to us?" They asked.

"Of just dyed your hair. Permanently." I said taking a quick photo and racing upstairs. I did lie though, when they get a shower it should all come out.

I walked into Tia's room to see the girls draping fairy lights everywhere.

"Boys wake up?" Tia asked

"Mhmm"

We laughed when I showed them a picture.

There was a knock on the door and I whispered "oh by the way just say its Permenant dye".

We laughed to see the boys with such funny hair.

"It's not funny guys!" Max says

"Actually it is" we said

He shook his head "so anyways do you guys want to go out to the grove later? Ariana Grande's doing a special show and I got nine tickets, front row!"

"YESSS!!!" We screamed!

"Okay. Look your best!"

We started to get ready. I pulled on a Brandy Melville White and black striped shirt with jeans and wedges.

I pulled my hair up into a really high ponytail like Ari's and then went to Lucy for some hairspray. Funny we all had the same hairstyle idea. We each used the hairspray and then grabbed our purses.

As we all walked downstairs looking Bomb AF, we were glitter bombed on the head. Weird enough, it only stuck to our hair.

"You idiots!" I screamed at them.

We all ran back up to start getting the glitter out of our hair. It turns out there was no Ariana Grande concert and it was one of their stupid pranks,

"About yesterday Ella, what else did they see." I asked

"Basically everything except us" she replied.

"We need to fix that entrance.'

We all agreed on that. Then I got an idea. I used my powers to manipulate the adhesive and remove it from my hair. And it worked.

Once we all were cleaned up, we agreed to check on the boys before going to Mea to fix the entrance.

We knocked on the door.

"Whatever come in" one if the boys shouted. The next thing we know, the white towels are full of hairdye.

"Ooh did we forget to mention not to shower or it won't be permenant?!" We all said and laughed. They just gave us a 'you've got to be kidding' face and we left for Mea.