Day 7

Max's POV

I decided to wake the boys up super early to prepare for our prank we were going to pull on the boys.

"Come on guys!" I pleaded. I must say that they are not the earliest of birds,

"It's 4:30 Max! Come on" Chase said pulling the covers over his head. I pulled them up from the bottom of the bed and literally jumped out due to the cold rush that ran through his body.

"Jesus man!" he said punching my arm.

"I'm gonna go downstairs before Ella gets up so that she can e pranked too. Get the rest up" I demanded as I walked out of our room.

I walked into the kitchen and got all my supplies on the table; a kettle, water, a hair drier, four packs of noodles and four large bowls.

I turned on the kettle that I filled with water and waited for it to heat up. Once it had, I pourded the water over he noodles in the bowls. I then took the hair drier and ran down to the basement with a bowl of noodles. I somehow managed to rig the hair drier so it heated the noodles without making a huge mess. I repeated this with all four bowls.

After finally getting back upstairs three of the boys stood infront of me.

"Kyle's kinda sick..." Jacob said.

I just nodded and handed them each a bowl of hot wet noodles and a strainer.
We each strained the noodles over the sink and then headed to the girls' rooms.

I went to Tia's, Chase to Rey's, Luke to Lucy's and Jacob to his new crush Ella's.

I was successful with dumping the noodles at the foot of Tia's bed. Unlike Chase, Jacob and Luke an I made it out.

"CHASE!" Rey screamed from her bed. We watched her get out yet slip on the wet noodles hitting her head on the post of her bed. We laughed as she mumbled some foreign language and the door shut infront of us. What the hell just happened. We all went speechless.

Rey's POV

I sensed someone open my door although RnB music was blasting through my head phones.

Looking at the crack I could see in my sleeping mask, someone was in my room. And I was not happy.

I smelled I think noodles but I wasn't quite sure. As I sat up, I could hear something being put on the floor. I first yelled RAMPU! in a Chinese accent turning on my lamp so I could see the face of my next sufferer. You did not want to mess with my sleep.

"CHASE!" I screamed as I pulled the sheets off and went to step down to run after him. One problem; I slipped on wet noodles and hit my head on the post of my bed.

Fuck these are wet. Oh my god they're wet.

"mana i loko oʻu , slam i ka puka ua mea i makemake ai" I mumbled as the door then shut them also locking itself. I blacked out right after that.

~

I awoke to a trio of screams, much laughter, yellings of the door spell and a tail.

I rolled of the noodles and steam dried myself. Once regaining my legs, I walked over to my mini fridge and took out the container of butter. A popcorn machine needs a bit of butter sometimes.

I used my powers to put the noodles in my popcorn bowl and heated them up. I put some butter on them and called it breakfast.

I walked out ink the hall to see all five boys waiting for us. They gave me weird looks but I shrugged.

All four girls rejoined me out in the hall for a meeting.

It was only silence until I sneakily couched and mumbled once more "mana i loko oʻu , slam i ka puka ua mea i makemake ai" while looking at the five doors. They all slammed one after the other. We each looked at eachother and Smiled.

The boys stood in shock as I went down stairs and came back with a Harley Quinn bat. I had it on both shoulders as I then took it down and started to smack it in my hand.

The girls turned me away and led me outside. To my hitting tree. I hit it for hours until I accidentally hit it so hard that it fell over.

Chase will regret the delicious breakfast he gave me.

---

A/N: Hey my fishies! How does that sound? not to bad I hope... Either way, I can't believe I'm at 100 reads already! That is great. tysm for reading this. I would like go say that the Harley Quinn bat is an indirect reference to my new friend @fishwifi here on wattpad! Please go follow her and read her book. She's super nice!

Have a lovely day! Xx -Ingrid.