Chapter 1 - A new beginning and a dangerous teacher

Kaori's P.O.V

I stared with eyes wide open as I saw a new teacher making its way into the class. She was shockingly beautiful with crystal clear blue eyes, long cherry red hair with curls at the end, and of course not forgetting her voluptuous breasts sticking out. Her lips looked as soft as marshmallows, which yearned to be pressed on someone else's lips.

As I continued to analyse her stunning body, Marie (one of my close friends) interrupted me by tapping my shoulder with a worried face. She brought me back to earth, and I finally realised that the whole classroom was looking at me including the teacher. It was absolutely clear that I, Kaori Mitabe, on her last year in High School just embarrassed herself in front of everyone.

"Ah... Uhm... My name is Kaori Mitabe... Uhm... I'm 17 years old... Nice to meet you!" I said standing while looking at the teacher. I glanced around just to find everyone giggling with each other and saw Marie's palm on her face. I was confused at first, but then realised that I completely humiliated myself again when the teacher herself giggled to my introduction. I felt flushed in embarrassment and blushed while taking my seat again.

After the classroom was done laughing at me, she then started her self-introduction. "Hello class, my name is Kisaki Minami. From today onwards, I will be replacing your English teacher who has unfortunately left us because of financial problems. I hope to get along with every single one of you." She smiled softly to the classroom and then glanced at me. Our eyes made contact with each other and I immediately looked down.

Kisaki's P.O.V

What a cute student. She might be one interesting student to look forward to, it's making me want to tease her a little. "Mitabe-san, would you mind telling the class and myself what you did during your summer holidays?" I said while smiling at her.

"Huh? Uh.. I..I didn't do much during my summer holidays.. I stayed in my room studying for other subjects and went out with my friends to karaoke.." She said fidgeting and blushing while trying to avoid my gaze. It has been quite a while since I've had a female student give me that type of reaction, and I wouldn't deny it that she was attractive. She was slim and around 5'3", long dark brown hair that was currently tied up in a ponytail and golden brown eyes. 

"Well now, thank you to Mitabe-san for being a good girl and talking about her holidays.. I have now decided to give you all an easy essay to write of about 600-1000 words on your summer holidays. I'm sure it won't be hard, so good luck to all of you. You have until the end of this lesson to complete it." I said while looking at the class.

"Ehhhhhh! But... we just came back from our holidays!! Can't we get a free period or something??!?" One of the students protested. Soon enough, the whole class joined in and kept on whining and begging me to give them a free lesson. 

"Enough of your blabbing!" I shouted harshly as all the students were trying to revolt. "What's decided is decided. I don't want to hear any more complaints. Continue with your work or you all will get another essay to write during lunch time tomorrow." I said while slamming the board.

Kaori's P.O.V

It was clear that Minami-sensei was mad as hell when she saw the class protesting. Who wouldn't? I questioned myself. I started writing my essay quietly and prayed that at least I would make a good impression on my teacher.

~After English~

"Ahhh... That was one hard essay to write.. It completely killed me.."  I sighed with a depressed face, while everyone was making their way out of the classroom and heading home. Man, I got drained out of energy after thinking for about half an hour on what to write.. It got so much harder after writing out all your ideas and finishing them up in 450 words.

After a while of still complaining in my head about what happened, a hand came down running to my desk and went on my shoulder. "Was it that difficult for you?" A sweet voice popped out of nowhere asking about the essay. I noticed the long cherry red hair and within an instance knew who it was.

"Minami-sensei!?" I stood up and instinctively backed away. I saw her expression quickly change from nice and smiley to shock and hurt.

"Yes?" She said while faking a smile.

"Ah... Minami-sensei, uhm... Sorry I didn't mean to..." I approached her again not paying attention to how close I already was to her.

"Has anyone told you that you've got beautiful eyes?" 

I blushed to her question, "N-n-no, w-well, uhm..." I stuttered not knowing what I had to say in that situation. Was she flirting with me...?

Unaware that she closed off the little distance between us, she leaned in and whispered, "I'm glad to be the first one that made you aware about it." Her breath close to my neck gave me goosebumps.

"U-u-uhm... I uh... you are really close..." I didn't need a mirror to show me that my face was bright red at how close she was to me. My heart was racing for unknown reasons as her sweet vanilla perfume filled the air around us.

"You are really cute, it's already hard to keep my hands to myself."

~TO BE CONTINUED~

---HELLO! I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter I wrote of the first book I published! There might probably be flaws somewhere along the story but please don't mind them..  I really plan to get better as the story continues and hopefully it's not going to take too long...--- Hope you're going to look forward to the next chapter! It's going to get released as soon as possible!