Chapter 3 - Tempting invitation

Kaori's P.O.V

"Kaori!! Breakfast is ready c'mon!! We are gonna be late for school, hurry up!" For crying out loud, I had to wake up. Just if you wanted to know, the person calling me was my baby sister, Mandy. She was the exact opposite of me, an extrovert, bubbly, and one of the most popular girls in her school. 

"Ugh..." I wasn't feeling good at all this morning. I had a restless night thinking about her. Why did she kiss me? Was she leading me on? But out of all the questions why did I even like it?! I knew I liked her the moment she stepped in the class. Who wouldn't? Having a teacher dressed provocatively instead of that old bald guy was 100% way better. I felt giddy with excitement thinking that maybe I interested her, but who am I kidding? We just met god damn it, but then again, I can't stop thinking about that kiss. Although it was forceful at first, it turned into a whirlwind of heat and passion afterwards. 

While lost in my thoughts, I quickly came back to earth when I heard Mandy shouting again, "OH MY GOD, KAORI DO YOU NEED AN INVITE FOR BREAKFAST NOW!!!?" With all this shouting early in the morning, I was sure that we would definitely be hearing complaints from the neighbours one day. 

"Argh! I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled crawling off my bed and putting on my school uniform.

~At school~

"I really don't feel like seeing her today..." I sighed.

"Kaoriii!"

"Wahh! Kana!? It's been a while.. Where were you yesterday?" I asked curiously. Kana was one of those students that you wouldn't see often. Why? Because she would often ditch school because she either "didn't feel like it" or "was sick". Typical I-don't-want-to-go-to-school excuses.

"I had some family problems so I wasn't able to come, you know... BUT putting that aside! I heard there was a new HOT teacher! What was her name again... Managi-sensei?" I began to wonder if she only came to school just because she heard there was a new teacher.

"It's Kisaki Minami." I said annoyed.

"Oh right! Speaking about her... Isn't she Minami-sensei?"

"Where?!" The last thing I wanted to see right now was her face. I couldn't figure out what that kiss meant and what she did was something a teacher definitely shouldn't have done. I knew that it was not the only reason though. When we shared that kiss, I felt fireworks lighting up inside of me and butterflies in my stomach. Was it normal for me to be developing those kinds of feelings towards a teacher?

When she noticed me, she called, "Mitabe-san! I need to talk to you." As if yesterday never happened, she casually walked towards me. Each step closer to me made my heart beat a little faster, what did she do to me?

"Kana, I'll talk you later." I whispered before addressing Minami-sensei, "I-I don't have anything to talk to you!" I said, running away. I could hear her voice crying out to me and to be honest, I know I shouldn't be thinking about it like that, but the way my name sounded when it left her mouth was just plainly sexy.

~Few minutes later~

Sighing in relief that i was able to run away from her, I sat down on the roof gazing at the never ending clouds crossing each other one by one. I hadn't slept at all yesterday so I guess I could try catching up on some sleep. I looked at my watch, seeing that I had around 20 minutes before my next class. I laid myself down and closed my eyes.

~Dreaming~

"Minami-sensei...?"

"Kaori... You are so cute... those lustful eyes of yours will get you in trouble if you keep staring at me." Ah... am I dreaming..? No, it all seems to be real... everything... but why?! Why am I in this situation again!?? Debating on whether everything was real or not, I felt a warm hand brushing against my cheeks.