Chapter 17 - A night to remember (Part 2)

Yuki's P.O.V

"N-none of your business." I said, again cowardly avoiding whatever I was planning to do tonight.

"Really? Were you not waiting for me?" Mira asked, her tone dripping with that smug confidence I hated because she was most likely, or in this situation, a hundred percent right.

I turned back, taking a look at the extremely revealing clothes she was wearing, not realising that she was not wearing a dress until now. I stared at how her floral embroidered transparent crop top revealed a black lace bra that enhanced the appearance of her bust. The top was complimented with a dark purple mini skirt that displayed her curves and her long toned legs, which made my jaw drop.

I quickly repositioned myself, then replied, with a tinge of nervousness in my voice, "W-why would I wait for you? Not everything I do revolves around you."

She was taken aback at my sudden aggressiveness, but still picking up the slight nervousness in my voice that I tried hard to cover. She started walking towards me, each step she made, her high heels making a click clack sound, had my heart on a wild rampage in my chest and my mind in a mess. When she was only a metre away, I thought she was going to stop and talk, but she didn't. She went pass me, leaving her scent lingering in the air.

What the f*ck? What the f*ck just happened?

I slumped on one of the several chairs in the lobby, my mind trying to figure out Mira Jones' behaviour. I could not figure out why she acted that way, and she didn't even try to make a witty remark at me. Thinking about it made me so pissed off.

The f*cking guts of her to get me in this mess, and then she just leaves... I don't think so, Mira.

I stood up and decided to make a run for it. I figured she was going to go back to her room either way, so I ran towards the elevator and I couldn't be more right. I saw the elevator closing in my face, being a second too late. I glanced at the elevator beside it and saw that it was just a level above and started furiously pressing the 'up' button. When the door opened, I rushed in, pressing on our floor, then on the close button.

I didn't know how to explain my actions, but it was surely fuelled by rage. Was it because she ignored me? Was it because deep inside I knew that I liked her romantically, but I wasn't accepting it? I don't know, but what I did know was that I needed to talk to her.

Once I reached the 3rd floor, I rushed outside and cursed under my breath as I saw the elevator next to the one I was, closed. I started running again, turned to the left and to my utmost surprise, I saw her. She was standing there, in front of what I assumed must have been her room, with a wide smile plastered across her face, looking in my direction.

"So? Following me now, are we, Yuki?" Her smile quickly changing to a devious one as she caught me completely in the act.

I stomped my way to her, facing her and said, "F*ck, can we stop this stupid game that's between us!?"

"You'd better lower your voice, we are not the only one residing in this hotel, babe." I was not annoyed at her suddenly calling me 'babe' out of no where again, no, I was more annoyed at the fact that she was still smiling at me and still treating this as a game.

"You are so infuriating! You know what, fine, I did follow you and earlier I was waiting for you as well. So what? What the f*ck are you gonna do about it?!" My voice echoed throughout the hallway and I didn't give a care right now, except when I heard the door to her room click open and she pulled me in.

Once we were inside, she started laughing and it was honestly the first time I've seen her like that. I stood there, at the side of her bed, my arms crossed and a frown on my face as I just looked at her mocking me again.