Chapter 16 - A night to remember (Part 1)

Kaori's P.O.V

She pushed me towards the door, slamming it shut as her lips crashed onto mine, hungry and needy. Although I had kissed her before, it never felt as real as it was now. My heart was pounding inside my chest and my head was spinning.

She broke the kiss that had left me weak to my knees as she said, "Let's take this to bed."

In one second, she picked me up with her strong arms, and I found myself wrapping my arms around her neck and my legs around her slim waist as she brought me to bed. I didn't break eye contact at all, looking deep into her eyes that were completely filled with lust and love.

When she dropped me onto the bed, her body followed on top of mine as she started splattering kisses on my face and to my sensitive neck. I moaned as I felt her lips on my skin again, the feeling sending a burst of heat throughout my body. She sat up for a moment, removing the shirt she had put on, which made me realise that she was not in her dress anymore. I stared at her half-naked body in awe and quickly looked away when I saw her grinning at me.

"It has been 3 days?" She asked as I felt her right knee in between my legs, tugging my dress upwards.

"Y-y-yea," I stuttered, then adding, "but we can easily make up for lost time tonight."

She looked at me surprised at my sudden boldness and I quickly corrected myself, "I-I mean if you want to, of course..."

I looked at her once more, even though I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment, and noticed a devious smile forming at the corner of her lips.

Kisaki leaned in next to my face, her hot breath had me in a muddled mess as she whispered, "We can definitely make up for lost time."

~At the bar, 11.02PM~

Yuki's P.O.V

I sat on the bar counter, lost in my thoughts.

Tristan brought us to a bar as part of his 'after-party dinner' and told us that the legal age for drinking in Monaco was 18 years old, and the amount of students that jumped on the opportunity to drink was unbelievable. I contemplated on drinking myself since I had turned 18 a month ago, but refrained from doing so as I wanted to be sober enough to get back to my room alive. On the contrary, Vale was enjoying her drink with some other guys that ogled her body, which to my surprise, she didn't mind at all.

I sighed, wondering whether I should just leave or not as the party got boring over time. Just when I was about to stand up, someone came sitting next to me.

"Leaving already?" A deep masculine voice asked.

"Excuse me?" I looked at the guy that seemed to be in his mid-thirties.

"The night is still young, why don't you stay and have a drink with me? It's on me." He offered.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

"Look, I don't have any intentions of drinking tonight, so if you could leave me alone it would be greatly appreciated." I replied, politely rejecting his offer.

"On top of having a great body, you've got sexy legs and I wonder how they would feel as they wrap themselves around my waist." I flinched, both at what he said and as I felt his hand touching my bare thighs. I was petrified and stood there frozen.

He stood up, showing off how much taller and broader he was, and was about to take my hand when I felt someone else's hands pull me towards them.

"Babe, where were you? I was looking all over for you." I would recognise the smell of her perfume anywhere, and I hated myself for it.