Chapter 5 - Truth

Kaori's P.O.V

~The next day - In the morning~

"Nnghh..." I opened my eyes, suffering from a mild headache. I looked around, and to my surprise, I saw that I wasn't in my room. Everything looked more modern and it definitely was not the room of a regular high school teenager. I turned over and I gasped as I saw a bare back. I couldn't have done it... This was impossible. Feeling a breeze across my chest, I realised I was naked. Oh. My. God. In a whim, I covered myself back with the bed sheets. Did I perhaps... do it with this person? I was lost. I couldn't remember what happened last night. Ok, think Kaori. Use that brain of yours and try to at least REMEMBER HOW THE HELL YOU ENDED UP HERE!! You went out with Kira to clubbing, went and look around, met a tall guy that you successfully was able to put him back to his place and then went to the bar counter. After that, f*ck! I drowned myself on the glasses that were on the counter and got myself drunk was it?! KIRA I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!! I shook my head, now trying to remember how I ended up in this person's bed, but I could only remember the brief moments that I was being carried by them. BUT STILL! MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME! Still being in my morning madness, I realised that the person was a woman. "Oh, thank you..." I whispered. After a few minutes, I finally was able to know who it was when they turned around. Kisaki Minami.

"Minami-sensei?!" It was her. She was butt naked as well. No, this cannot be real. HOW DID I END UP IN MY TEACHER'S BED?!

"Mnh... Kaori? Are you awake?" Oh wow, now that is something to see. NO KAORI STOP, SHE'S YOUR TEACHER! 

"Uhm... uh... if you don't mind me asking, w-w-what happened last night?" I asked almost about to die from embarrassment.

"You don't remember?"

"Ehm... well uh..."

"We... had sex last night... You're in my bedroom." My eyes went wide and my mouth hung widely open too. Oh no. This is not happening. I didn't need to even ask if she was speaking the truth or not as her face said it all. Although she had a grin on her face, it still turned a shade of red darker and her eyes couldn't make eye contact with mine. 

"W-w-w-we had s-s-sex?!" I still couldn't help my mouth from spitting my disbelief out. Part of myself was furious that I didn't remember it but the other scolded at myself for even thinking about it. 

"It seems like you're not believing me... Do you perhaps want me to prove it to you?" She asked seductively while leaning closer to me. Uh oh, her breasts... At least put something to cover yourself up, stupid! 

"Uh... Minami-sensei... I..." My heart was starting to beat like crazy again. I couldn't have. I had sex with the teacher that I crushed on since that day she walked in the classroom? My head was a mess, assessing the situation further bringing me to the conclusion that this was illegal and immoral, but then again, I blushed to the thought that I got intimate with her. 

"Here..." She gave me her phone showing a picture of myself after we did it. I looked like a complete mess, but then reality hit me hard. SHE TOOK A PHOTO!

"N-n-nooo!!! Delete it!!!" I was so embarrassed. I never knew how I looked like after doing it and I never expected myself looking so dirty as well. 

"Come and get it from me then." She said teasingly, a smirk on her face that always had my heart skipping a beat. 

"Challenge accepted." I jumped on her, trying to grab her phone back as she just flailed it around in her hand. I didn't even realise how close our bodies were until my leg got caught up in the bed sheets and I fell on her. She was surprised and I took the chance to immediately snatch her phone away. "Ah! I got it!"