Chapter 6 - Heated room

Kaori's P.O.V

After a torturous 2 hours of listening to my Maths and Chemistry teacher, it was finally lunch break. I headed out quickly, wanting to be alone for some time as I recalled the events that happened. My head was filled with thoughts about Minami-sensei and I hated myself for it. "Why does she keep teasing me like that...?"

*7 hours ago*

I was taking a shower, feeling the warm water cleansing my body after an intimate night that I barely remembered and a dose of Minami-sensei's playful side in the morning. When I stepped out of it, I realised something, "OH. MY. GOD. I DON'T HAVE MY UNIFORM HERE!!" I panicked, suddenly recalling that I'd spent the night at my teacher's house. I quickly wrapped myself with a towel and went outside, finding Minami-sensei sitting on the bed. 

She looked at me in awe then flirtatiously said, "Wow, I could really get used to this."

"Oh, shut up! What am I going to do?! This is all Kira's fault!" 

"Whoa, calm down. What's wrong?" She inquired.

"What's wrong? Everything is wrong! I spent the night here and I don't have any clothes! LET ALONE I DON'T HAVE MY UNIFORM!" I was in full panic mode, millions of thoughts crossing my mind. I can't go to school looking like this.

"Well if you hurry up, we could stop by your house and you can go change while I wait for you downstairs." Smart idea, but wait no, totally NOT smart.

"That is not possible at all."

"Why?"

"Because my parents are gonna be there?! What do you expect me to say? 'Hi mum, hi dad, your daughter spent the night with her teacher after getting wasted at some club and remembered to drop by in the morning to change into her school uniform.' Never in a million years. I might as well prepare my luggage and get ready to get thrown away on the streets by them." I joked, although terrified about how I was actually going to explain this situation to them.

"No, you dummy," She flicked my forehead before adding, "I told you I phoned your parents, right?"

"Oh... yea."

"Well, I happened to tell them that you were staying over at a friend's house, basically mine, because it was getting late and they strangely agreed on it." I was relieved, but not really at the same time. If they agreed on it, I was sure that they would immediately question me the moment I stepped in the house. 

"Oh... uhm... ok." I meekly agreed.

I went into the bathroom again, putting on the clothes that I had worn last night until I felt her strong arms wrapping me from behind. "W-w-what are you d-doing?" 

"Hugging you?"

"Uhm... uh..."

"You are adorable, Kaori." 

I blushed, but then remembered about the photo on her phone. "Uhm... the photo..." She was so close to me that I could feel her breath on my neck, which sent chills down my spine.

To my disappointment, she released me saying, "Yea, I deleted it." There was a slight feeling of guilt that appeared across her face, leading me to think that she probably regretted or even felt bad about what happened yesterday. After a brief moment, she broke the awkward silent between us, "Let's go then."

It was needless to say that once we arrived to my house, Mandy stood there smirking at me as she tried to figure out what happened to me. She was a baby sister that I always told everything to, so I felt compelled to explain one of the wildest nights that I've ever had. After a few minutes, she looked at me in shock, but then held my hand and told me to go for it.