Chapter 2 - Alone in the classroom

Kaori's P.O.V

"You are really cute, it's already hard to keep my hands to myself." Without a second thought, she pushed me to one of the tables behind me.

*thud* "Ugh..." I opened my eyes, finding myself pinned down within Minami-sensei's grasps. I blushed to the thought of her being on top of me, but also realised that we were in an awfully dangerous situation. "Minami-sensei...?" I said with a shaking voice. Although I was trapped, it gave me the chance to get a closer look at her facial features, and they were absolutely beautiful... her piercing blue eyes, which seemed to be able to look deep inside my soul and her lips, the lipstick being a vivid red colour that was inviting me to-- oh god what am I thinking about, Kaori you better stop staring at her lips...

"Do I want to know what's going on in that head of yours as you keep staring at my lips, Kaori?" She said with an alluring voice while letting out a low laugh. I felt my body becoming warmer as she called me by my first name. 

"Uhm... Minami-sensei.. Y-y-you're on t-top of me..." I said with a soft voice fully aware that I couldn't hide my blushing face anymore.

She leaned in on me, ever so closely to my face as she said, "If only you knew how red your face is right now, and how incredibly adorable that is. Am I making you nervous? Or maybe... exciting you?" Her breath tickled my neck as she nibbled my ear, the sudden action surprising me as a low moan escaped my mouth. "Now that is definitely not making things better, Kaori." I ended up blushing even harder, feeling my cheeks burning up.

"Minami-sensei... uhm... What are you doing...? We shouldn't be doing something like that after school... I'm pretty sure that's not allowed." Although I said that, I didn't make a move to try and get away from her. My feelings were a complete mess.

"You of all people shouldn't be saying that." She responded coldly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Staring at me with those lustful eyes during class time? I remember saying that you had to write an essay, right? Yet, you were paying attention at every movement I did during class. I'm pretty sure that that's not allowed. Did you perhaps think I wouldn't notice?" She replied, her lips forming a smirk.

"To my defence, does that mean you were looking at me?" My quick thinking helping me to bite back.

"Mhm... I was looking at you for that exact reason, sweetie. Feeling those eyes on me was a big distraction." I didn't know what to say. I felt flustered and embarrassed because I knew that I was looking at her. I opened my mouth to try and say something but was stopped when I felt one of her fingers on my lips. 

"Since I'm certain that you should remember by now..." She paused for a moment before adding, "...don't you think you deserve to be punished for that immoral act?"

My heart was going crazy in my chest. I was in a terrible situation, yet to my surprise, I was feeling excited to the thought that I was about to get punished by her. Shit, I sound like some masochist. 

"Minami-sens--mhm!!?!" She did it. Her lips were so soft when it collided on mine, different to that of a guy. As she was kissing me, I could feel her tongue breaking through unexplored territory, exploring my mouth. Her hands gently and cautiously scanning through my body and taking the opportunity to grope my breast and fondle them, causing me to moan against her mouth. 

"Mhmm..!" Realising how wrong this was, I pushed her away, saying, "Minami-sensei... th-this is wr--" She wasn't listening to me at all as she pushed her lips on mine again. This was my first kiss with a woman and I never expected it to be with a teacher I had just met few hours ago. I didn't even know why she was kissing me in the first place, but I found myself strangely liking it.

Kisaki's P.O.V

I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I felt drawn to her, sexually drawn to her.

"Mhm..." I broke the kiss when I felt her hands squeezing my arm, looking at her face afterwards. Damn, she was staring straight at me, her breathing a lot heavier than before. "Don't make that face, it's like you're telling me that this was your first kiss." I teased.

She steadied her breathing then said, "Well, what if it was?" I blushed. There is no way she was being serious right now. I only wanted to tease her a bit because of how cute she was, I didn't know it was gonna be her first. As if kissing her was not already bad, I found myself apologising to her, "Sorry, uh I had no idea it was your first. I won't do it again. It looks like I forced myself on you." I stepped back, freeing her.

Kaori's P.O.V

The moment she stepped back, I felt empty. This teacher was doing things to me and awakening feelings that I've never felt before. "Kiss me again." I said. I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted to feel her warmth again.

She looked at me, surprised by my sudden request. "Mitabe-san, I don't think that's a good idea." She said. 

Oh god, what did I just say... I can't believe I just asked her to kiss me. My timid self came back as I asked, "T-then why did you kiss me?"

"F*ck, I'm sorry, I was not supposed to. I acted without thinking." She replied with one hand covering her face. I was shocked as she swore in front of me, but for some reasons her words hurt me more. Did she kiss me because she felt like it? It was my freaking first kiss! Well with a woman but anyway, she just took it out of the blue, and now she tells me she was acting without thinking? I can't believe her. 

"Mitabe-san...?" She approached me again. 

Feeling like she was about to take advantage of me again, I raised my voice, "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I left the room running as fast as I could, not bothering to look back. Why did I want to kiss her again? I knew that I was interested in woman older than me after I realised that guys didn't excite me the way a woman did, but this was wrong! A student and teacher relationship was wrong! But then again, why did I respond to her kiss...?

Kisaki's P.O.V

Shit, Kisaki. You were talking about immoral acts, then what the f*ck were you thinking when you kissed her like that? I promised myself not to get into a relationship with a student again after how the last one ended 3 years ago. But now what? My first day in this school and I already feel attracted to a student and already kissed her...

~TO BE CONTINUED~

---I hope you liked this chapter! The next chapter might take a while for me to think of other ideas... but still, stay updated for the next one :) Thank you again for reading my very first novel!---