Chapter 11 - "Do you love me?"

Kaori's P.O.V

It was already past midnight when we arrived to Stella's room.

"Want anything to drink?" She asked smiling at me. She had such a sweet smile, it was enough to dissolve the little worries that preoccupied my thoughts.

"Mhm, I guess water should be fine" I replied smiling back.

"Water? That's boring"

"You know I'm still underage don't you?"

"Well, you're 18 soon, aren't you? It's been a while since I've had a drink with someone while discussing about heartbreaks and love problems" She bit back. Was she serious right now? I was not having any heartbreaks. Not now at least.

"Whatever. How old are you by the way?" I asked curiously.

"Why don't you guess?" She winked back.

"I hate guessing games" I sighed.

"Well, you'll learn to love them if you hang out with me"

"Fine, how about... 20?" She raised an eyebrow at me, looking more surprised than ever.

"I'm happy that you think I'm that young, but I'm actually 24" She couldn't be serious now. How could she be 24? I mean it wasn't that old too, but with her flawless skin, it was hard to think she was older than 20.

"Wow, I did not expect that at all"

"Here you go, your water. I'll go and wash up, then we can start talking about your little problem with Ms hot teacher" I blushed. This woman was going to be the death of me.

While she was washing up, I took the chance to explore her room more in depth. I went to her window, enjoying the superb view she had for a few minutes before my attention was brought to her night desk. "So many pictures..." I grabbed one of them and to my surprise, it was a photo of her kissing some other woman. "Is she in a relationship?" As soon as I said that, I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Didn't know you would be the 'nosy' type" Her sweet voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I could feel my face warming up. Her face was so close to mine that I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

"It's fine, I don't mind" What was I even doing? Rummaging through someone else's stuffs. The warmth of her hands on my shoulders was quickly replaced with the coolness of the air conditioner when she stepped back from me and sat on the bed. I turned around only to find myself blushing even harder as I saw her with only a towel covering body.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on..." It was beyond me. I was already being teased by Kisaki and it was torture. Seeing Stella with only a towel covering her was only making it worse. What's wrong with me?

"Oh, sorry... I didn't know I would make you uncomfortable. I'll go put on some clothes" I knew she was shocked when I said that. After all, we were both girls. There was no reason for me to feel weirded out especially if I didn't hold any special feelings for her...

I was stupid to think that with clothes on it would have been better. I'm beginning to regret even asking her to let me sleep with her for the entire week of our trip. The shirt she wore hung loosely on her, revealing her cleavage and the shorts were making her a*s an incredible favour by outlining her every curves. *cough* "Uhm... so uh..." I was at a lost for words. The atmosphere grew weirder by the second as we just glanced at each other looking for something to break the ice.

"So... how about you tell me what's troubling you?" Thank god she spoke.

Right now, you are troubling me! "Well... it's complicated" I sighed.