Chapter 1 - The reunion

Can I just say I absoloutly love that drawing of Lloyd (above). I think that whoever drew that is an amazing artist.

Okay first chapter! 😊 Hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
Today's the day. I finally get to see my childhood best friend again. I've haven't seen him in about 10 years. When he left I was 11 and he was 12 but now I'm 21 and he's 22.

I hope he recongises me. I wonder what he looks like now aswell!

He called me and asked if he could stay round my house for a few weeks and if 4 other boys and a girl could too.

Well i know who the girl is. I think it's probably his sister Nya but I don't know who the rest of them are.

Kai, told me that him and his friends are a big deal now but he's probably just being his usuall boastful Kai self. I guess he hasn't changed much in 10 years.

*Ding dong*

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the doorbell. I rushed down the stairs chanting 'he's hear' about 10 million times.

"He's here! He's here! He's here!" I chant again then open the door.

"You're here!!!!" I screamed, scaring him a bit. He dropped his bags and embrassed me in a hug.

"Hey y/n! I've missed you so much." He said squeezing me tighter.

"Kai......I can't breath!" I gasped.

"Haha sorry y/n" he said letting me go and giving me a smirk.

"It's ok. Well don't just stand there come inside" I said dragging him into the house. "Weren't there other people coming here with you?" I asked while looking behind him to see that no one was there.

"Yer. There is, their just getting their stuff from the car" he awnswered

"Okay s-" I was cut off by someone shouting and complaining.

"Why do we have to stay here? I have better things to do then see Kai's girlfriend! Why did he drag us here?!?!?!?" A whiny, high pitched voice complained.

"Excuse me!!" I blurted out.

"Jay. Shut up! She's not my girlfriend. She's my friend. Okay. And we're staying here to lay low. We need to train Lloyd somewhere where there is no distractions. Got it!" He explained rather angrily.

"Geees. Okay. Okay. I get it." the guy who I guess is called Jay said while puting his hands up in a surrender gesture.

"So are you going to introduce me Kai" I asked.

"Oh yeah. You already know Nya obviously." He said while she waved at me and gave me a warm smile.

"The annoying, whiny one wearing blue is Jay if you haven't figured that out already." He said "Oh! He's also Nya's boyfriend, which is gross by the way" he laughed.

"Hey. Shut up! Nya is my baby girl get used to it." He retorted while Kai ignored him.

"The one with black shaggy hair is Cole. The one dressed in white is Zane." He said while they both waved at me.

"And finally, that's Lloyd" he said while a boy dressed in green with emarald eyes and blonde hair stepped out from behind Cole and Zane.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Lloyd" he said holding out a hand.

"H-hhhi I-I'm y/n" I managed to say without passing out.

What's wrong with me? I'm never like this around people not even boys.

I definatly do not have a crush on him. Sure he's cute and nice and his hair is so perfect and his eyes are so beautiful. Wait-what? Dammit I do have a crush on him. But to be honest who wouldn't?

What am I thinking he'll never like me and he probably has a girlfriend already. I guess that's just my luck. 😢

-----------------------------------------------------
Awww poor y/n.

I promise it will get better but I'm trying my best to make this a great story for you guys.

What did you think of it so far? If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. 😆

Thank you xxx

♡SnazzyTulip♡