Chapter 17 - Left Alone

So here you go, another chapter. I'll be doing a Q&A so remember to leave any questions you would like to ask me, it could be anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
Darkness and fear, is all that the helpless Ninjago felt over the overlord's small period of reign. Streets filled with evil, as well as the hearts of the people, but mine felt bitter and abandoned even with the dark in the way.

Until the light, I knew far to well, saved us. Love and appreciation is what he got given but not from me, not after everything he put me through, I could never forget that, even if he did save my life.

Girls chase after him, the one who saved Ninjago, defeated his father, or rather rescued him too. It's almost as if he tries to rub it in my face that he's better than me, that I should have never let him go. Well you know what they say, fame changes you, that's evident in Lloyd.

At night, laying in my cold empty bed, my mind can't help to wonder whether he remembers me, whether deep down he remembers that girl called y/n that gave him much more love than he deserved. Well, with that stunning top model girlfriend of his, he would be quick to forget I even existed.

One year has gone by, not one call, not one text, not even a sight of him, it all proves he never cared. I keep in contact with the ninja they tell me everything that goes on in their, very different, lives. Of course Kai and Nya never left my side. They too, noticed the change in Lloyd and not for the better either. They say he's around his girlfriend everyday, much more than he was around me, they also told me he never once mentioned me, although they did find out what happened between us, eventually. 

"He may be the Ultimate spinjitzu master or green, gold... whatever he is now, we've lost all respect for him and I speak on behalf of all the ninja. He's not little, innocent, fun loving Lloyd anymore, he's just... a nightmare, that's what" Nya says filling me in once again.

"Tell me something I don't know Nya. He's so famous now, do you guys even see him around anymore?" I ask with curiosity in my voice.

"No, we don't see him a lot, he's always collecting awards, to be honest I can't say not having him around is a bad thing, when he's gone I'm a bit relieved. I wish his girlfriend would do the same disappearing act with him" She says grunting in annoyance just by the thought of her. 

"What has that bitch done now?" I say getting ready to defend my best friend.

"She's strutting around like she owns the place, flirting with the guys, being rude about everyt..."

"Wait flirting" I say, cutting Nya off and sitting up eagerly in my chair, waiting for an excuse to finally march over there and beat the, so called, beauty out of that slut.

"Yer, she flirts with all the guys, the worst part is Lloyd knows and still hasn't dumped her fake ass" She says, getting infuriated. 

"And he picked her over me" I say sighing deeply.

"Hey lets forget about them, they deserve each other, both arrogant after all. Come shopping with me today, heck why don't I bring Jay and Kai along, you two would make a perfect match" She says.

"Nya I don't know what's creepier, the fact that you think me and Kai would be a good couple, or the fact that you're trying to set me up with your brother" I say which is soon followed by a laugh from Nya.

"But you'll come, yer?"

"Sure, ok bye" I say cheerfully, before ending the call and heading to my room to get ready.

(Time skip)

The sun sets over Ninjago, signalling another day is done and so is our shopping. We make our way through the, now quiet and deserted, shopping mall, when we come to a halt. 

"Toilet, toilet, need the toilet" Kai and Jay sing in unison while also doing a synchronised pee dance.

"Go on then" Nya commands, as if they were her two children "That shops still open I'm gonna go there quickly y/n" she says and dashes off so rapidly, she gives me no time to respond.

I sit on the bench waiting for everyone. Alone, again, I begin to think when a conversation or rather argument startles me.

"I don't care, just back off. Do whatever the hell you want, you're not my problem!" I hear a voice in the distance growl as another scream of anger comes from the person he must be talking to. 

I look in their direction to see a man in a grey hood standing with his head down and a woman not too far behind him, storming off. I see him sigh and scratch his head, in a sort of confused yet troubled state. My heart begins to feel sorrow and sympathy for the guy, yet I have no idea who he is. 

The hood on his head and the distance between us makes it hard to make out his facial features, however I feel a sense of knowing and understanding of who he is, almost a connection, it must be a mistake, I hardly know anyone in Ninjago. I find my gaze attached to the guy when I realise he's returning one too. He begins to walk towards me and I turn my head, as if to hide the fact I was quite, obviously, staring. I feel the warm presence of him beside me on the bench and then I hear a sigh.

"Where did it all go wrong?" He says, breaking the awkward silence.

"Tell me about it" I say in agreement of his statement.

"I know when, I made the biggest mistake of my life and now I'm trapped here with this life, when I could of had a much better one, with someone I actually love" He says almost as if he were about to break down.

"An ex lover I'm guessing, well me and you both. I always think that he was the reason we broke up but than I realise I had the choice to forgive and forget, but it's not that easy" I say fidgeting with my hands at the sudden worry of striking up a personal conversation with a stranger.  

"I'm sure he still loves you but I'm not sure my ex still loves me, or at least not in the same way. I really didn't deserve her" He says sighing once again, I notice tears falling from his eyes, covered by the hood. I take his hand and hold it tight, letting him know that he's not alone and that I'm here for him. I can't escape the thought of his hand or touch feeling strangely familiar.

"If you still love her, show her and I'm sure she'll come around once she realises the mistake she made in letting you go" I say, doing my best to comfort him.

"You're right and I'm going to do everything in my power to get her back in my arms again" He says hopefully while standing up, yet still hiding his face from me. "Here, have this, in case you need to call. After the help you've given, I feel like I should return the favour"

"Thanks and no problem" I say in high spirits felling positive of my good deed. "Go get your ex back, I know you can"

"Thanks and don't worry I've already completed my first step on trying to get her back. See you around y/n" He says running into the distance.

"Bye" I shout to him, when it suddenly hits me "Wait, how do you know my name?" I call out again only to be greeted with silence. 

I turn around to see Kai, Jay and Nya coming towards me.

"I know how he knew your name" Jay says, a worry on his face.

"How?" I say confused and a bit scared.

"Look at the note he gave you y/n" Kai commands and I open the note in my hand from the mysterious stranger. I drop it in shock once skimming over it.

"So y/n, why don't you tell me how Lloyd's doing?" Nya says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's back for more of your loving ladies and gentlemen.

Sneaky Lloyd, snaking his way back into your life.

I hope you enjoyed it leave comments and votes and questions and I will answer them no matter what.

Byez

xxx