Chapter 13 - Please remember me

Sorry i haven't posted in what feels like ages but I've been on holiday. x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
I begin to feel a lump form in my throat as he says those words. Who are you?

That question repeats over and over again in my head as tears trickle down my cheek. I quickly wipe my tears away and stand up, I walk towards Misako and she notices the greif in my eyes and speaks up.

"How can you not remember y/n? She's your girlfriend!" Misako explains to Lloyd as she grabs my arm and turns me back around to face him.

"Girlfriend? I don't have one." He says, those words hit me and the urge to collapse onto the floor and burst into tears comes over me, but I keep it inside.

However, I instantly run away, upstairs to my room with Misako following me. I crawl into my bed and hide myself under my blanket. Misako slowly aproachs me and sits on the edge of my bed.

"I know it's hard y/n but he'll come around eventually, there is no way that Lloyd could completely forget about his amazing girlfriend. After everything he has told me about you, how could he forget?" She says comfortingly. I peek my head out from under the blanket and sit up. "He just had a bad ingury and things are very tough for him right now. He needs someone to stay by his side, eventhough he might not remember you, you can still be there for him. You need to be strong y/n, for yourself and Lloyd." She say uplifting.

"O-ok I will be strong for us" I say through sniffles but I brush away my tears and put on a brave face.

"Good girl. Now let's go back downstairs and see him." She says brightly.

Lloyd's POV
"Uncle, why did that girl run away crying?" I asks intrigued.

"Because she is deeply upset that you don't remember her." He says sipping his tea.

"But Sensei, I already told you, I don't have a girlfriend!" I say.

"Oh, well that's not what you told your mother a few days ago, when you were quite eager to tell her all about y/n" he says.

"So you mean I have a girlfriend and it's that girl, I mean y/n. But how could I ever get a girl like her uncle?" I ask baffled and he just chuckles.

"Well that, dear nephew, is beyond me but yes she is your girlfriend." He says.

I stare at him still trying to process this new information when y/n and my mum come back into the room.

Y/N POV
"Now Lloyd, you have to try and remember, this is your girlfrie-" Misako explains while pointing at me.

"Girlfriend, I know" Lloyd says cutting her off. Joy begins to build up inside me.

"D-do you remember me?" I ask, anxiously waiting for the answer.

"No, not really. All I know is you're my girlfriend, that's it, I'm sorry." He says disapointedly.

"Well it's a start" I say confidently, remembering what Misako said, I have to stay strong. I giggle a bit and he smiles at me.

"So, Wu why is Lloyd unable to remember y/n" Misako asks while she aproachs them, dragging me along with her.

"Well there is no clear answer yet, that is why I will have Zane scan Lloyd to find out. I believe Lloyd fell on his head when he fell out of the window and now he is unable to remember her." Sensei Wu explains but the whole time, I see Lloyd staring at me. I catch him and he smiles at me, which melts my heart. I smile back and he then directs his attention back to Wu.

Suddenly, the ninja and Nya run in panting and trying to catch their breath.

"Did you find him?" Sensei stands up alarmed.

"Yes, we followed him to the lost city of ouraboros. He meet up with his serpentine servants and they flew away in a helicopter, that's when we lost him. Oh hey, look who's awake!" Cole explains but then sees Lloyd.

"Hold on a minute! Who were you guys chasing?" Lloyd asks the ninja.

"You're father, he made an appearance here and we had to find him after he fled" Zane informs him.

"Wait he was here b-but why?" Lloyd asks worried.

"To see you" I say to him. "He controlled Kai so he could stop you from training, so you wouldn't be ready to face him but Kai went wrong somewhere and kicked you out of that window, that's why you're injured." I say explaining the situation.

"Oh ok, so that's also how I lost my memory" he says finally understanding.

"Yes, wait what? You lost your memory" Kai asks confused.

"Yes he can't remember me, that's all." I say to Kai.

"We need to find my dad before anything else happens" Lloyd orders as he gradually gets up.

"Woah kid, I don't think you're ready to go on a mission yet" Cole says trying to keep Lloyd on the couch.

"No no, I can do it believe me" he says determined. He stands up tying to steady himself and begins to walk. "See I'm fine! No pain at all."

"Okay then I guess we'll go find Lord Garmadon" Jay says in an  unsure tone.

"Yer let's go everyone" Nya shouts and with that we all go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Lloyd thinks he's all better but is he really? Will he finally remember you? You'll have to find out in the next chapter.

🌷SnazzyTulip🌷