Chapter 6 - Telling them

Omg over 150 reads you guys are amazing thank you so much 😙😘

Anyway enough of me. Here's the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
It's been a few days since me and Lloyd became boyfriend and girlfriend. It's going well apart from the fact that we haven't told the others yet and i still havent made up with my best friend.

I really do miss Kai. I don't even remember why we started fighting or what the fight was about.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lloyd walking into my room.

"Hi gorgeous" he says with his usual cute smile as he walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey" I reply diliberatly trying to sound disapointed so he would notice.

"What's wrong?" He asks a bit concerned.

"Well i really miss Kai and I feel like i should say sorry to him. Also when are we gonna tell the others about us. I really want to but I'm scared of how they will react. Everything is so complicated and I don't even know what to feel anymore" I explain while dramatically throwing myself onto my bed and burrying my face in the pillow.

"Its going to be ok" Lloyd says while laying down next to me. I get up and lay on his chest and let out a big sigh. "Remember that we're together now, so we have to get through everything together too"

"If the guys don't like us being together than who cares we can't let them stand in the way and I can help you talk to Kai if you'd like" he says as he lifts my chin up and gazes into my eyes.

"Ok thanks Lloyd your the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I love you so much" I say while smuggling into his chest. I fall asleep cuddling with Lloyd until it's dinner time.

*time skip to dinner*

Lloyd's POV
I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I see all the guys, Nya and y/n impatiently waiting for me to sit down at the table so they can start eating.

I sit down next to y/n and immediately squeeze her hand under the table. She looks at me confussed but I give her a look signaling her that it's time we should tell them all about us.

"Um guys I'd like to make an announcement" I say nervously but trying to look confident for y/n.

"Me and y/n are dating. Well actually more than dating we're in a relationship" I say nervously chuckling at the same time.

There are a series of gasp after I finish my sentance but then a lot of 'congrats' and 'you two are so cute together'. I feel relieved and I glance at y/n to see a confident smile on her face which also makes me happy to know that she is ok now.

I look across the table to see a disapointed Kai. He looks up and our eyes meet but he breaks the eye contact by once again storming out of the kitchen. This then grabs everyone else's attention.

I decide to go after him so we can settle this once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooo cliffhanger!

Is Lloyd and Kai gonna have a fight? I guess you'll find out in the next chapter. 😆

Sorry if this Chapter is rubbish or makes no sense I'm just really tired and sleepy right now so I'm not really focused.

Also sorry my chapters are really short. I'm going to try to make them longer and more intresting.

💖SnazzyTulip💖