Chapter 11 - The dark Lord

*WARNING*

There will be gory stuff again so a heads up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
I run outside and straight to the place I saw Lloyd laying in. His blood was still pouring out and gradually making the pool surrounding him larger. I had to find out where this blood was coming out from. I try to lift his body up but he's too heavy. Suddenly Kai comes rushing in.

"Kai help me lift him up" without hesitation he runs over to me and lifts Lloyd into a upright position and keeps him there. I examine his body to see where the wound or wounds were.

That's when I look at his back and become horrified. He had multiple wounds all over his back. Bits of glass are gabbed into him with blood dripping off the end of each, that is visibly sticking out of him. Kai turns his head around to see what caused the horrified expression on my face. When he sees, a distraught look comes upon his face aswell.

"What happened to him? Who did this to him?" He shouts.

"You really don't know do you?" I asked in a saddened tone.

"What?" He asked afraid to hear the answer.

"You did this to him! You kicked him out of that window and he fell onto all the broken pieces of glass. What was wrong with you?!" I shout as I burst into tears again. He gently placed Lloyd down and runs to hug me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what was happening to me. It felt like someone was controlling me. You know aswell as I do that I would never do anything to hurt you nor Lloyd, he's my bestfriend" he whispers into my ear, trying to comfort me. I feel tears soak through the back of my shirt. I let go of Kai and wipe away his tears.

I return to Lloyd and continue to examine him. I turn him over again and look at his cuts. I hold his chest and suddenly realise it's not moving. I lean down and place my ear over his mouth.

"Kai! He's not breathing! He's not breathing!" I pannick beggining to breakdown.

Kai swiftly makes his way over to Lloyd and gives him CPR and mouth to mouth. (greenflame 😂) He finally starts breathing again and I breath a sigh of relief.

"There he should be fine, for now but we need to get him to a ho-" he orders but is cut off by a deep, dark voice coming from behind him.

"You stupid boy! You were meant to stop him for training not kill him! Oh my dear son" a black figure with dark red eyes and your arms, emerges from behind Kai and makes his way to Lloyd.

"Kai, who is that?" I whisper.

"The dark Lord" he respondes.

"Wait.. the one who Lloyd is meant to defeat. He has to stay away from him!" I shout and try to protect Lloyd when it suddenly hits me.

I turn to Kai. "Did he say son?!" I ask shocked.

"Yes. The dark Lord, the one who Lloyd is meant to defeat, is his father." He says.

"Yes the airhead is correct. Now who might you be?" The dark Lord says staring at me intimadatingly.

"Um... y/n his, I mean Lloyd's girlfriend" I say nervously while holding Lloyd's hand. He may not be awake but I still fell safe when I'm close to him.

"Girlfriend?!?!" He says in unison with Kai.

"Kai why are you shocked? You already knew!" I ask

"Er no I didn't. I didn't even know that you knew Lloyd!" He shouts. "I told you, it felt like someone was controlling me. I can't remember anything I did. I don't even remember coming h-." He explains before I cut him off.

"Hang on a minute" I say while shooshing Kai and turning to Lloyd's father "You were the one who controlled Kai weren't you?!" I scream.

"What is all this noise?" Nya says while walking outside to the scene. "What happened to Lloyd?!" She screams.

"I'll explain later, can you just call Sensei Wu and Misako they'll know what to do with Lloyd" Kai orders Nya. She nods and quickly rushes out. Kai turns to me. "Why do you think he controlled me?" He asks while turning to glare at him.

"Weren't you listening Kai? He said you were meant to stop him from training, not kill him! He ordered you all to come here, so you could mess with Lloyd so he wouldn't be ready to defeat him." I explain, feeling like a detective after stating my analyses.

"Yes it's true and who can blame me, I never wanted to fight my son" I begin to feel sympathy for him. Kai notices and snaps me out of it.

"Don't listen to him y/n. Don't let him get to you. I know how it feels." He says.

"Where is he? Where is my nephew?" A subtle yet worried voice comes from behind me before a old man with a long, white beard and a woman with plaited grey hair emerges.

"Sensei Wu, Misako. You made it! He's over here!" Kai says as they rush over to Lloyd.

"He has multiple wounds on his back caused by broken glass, after being kicked out of that window" I say trying to help them out the best I can.

"Thank you young one" the one called Sensei Wu says as the other ninja come outside. "We must get him inside, so I am able to treat his wounds" he says adressing the ninja.

"Yes Sensei" the four of them say in unison as they bow to him and walk over to Lloyd. They carefully lift him up and carry him inside, Sensei closely follows behind them.

"You must be y/n" the woman who I'm guessing is called Misako turns and says to me with a warm smile. "Lloyd talks about you alot. I was concerned about him having a girlfriend but now I've seen how much you care about him, I'm less worried."

Not yet knowing who she is, I give her a confussed look.

"Oh silly me" she says laughing " I'm Lloyd's mother, Misako" she says extending a hand out for me to shake.

"Oh nice to meet you, his father's right th-" i say turning around but stopping when I realise he was gone.

"Wait Garmadon was here. I must warn the ninja" she says rushing into the house and I follow her.

"Wu, your brother was here!" She says. I walk in to see sensei Wu carefully removing the bits of glass from Lloyd's back. His ninja suit top had been taken off, clearly revealing all his wounds I gasp at the sight of him, which grabs everyone's attention.

"She must not be in here. Ninja please can you take her out of the room and search for Garmadon" Sensei orders.

"Come y/n let's go. Lloyd's in safe hands now they can take care of him" Kai says trying to convince me to leave but I don't budge.

All of a sudden Kai picks me up and begins to carry me away from Lloyd.

"No! I wanna stay here! I wanna be with him! I need to! He needs me! Put me down!" I scream while kicking around to escape Kai's grasp. I start to cry once again.

"Please let me stay with him. I want to be with Lloyd!" I cry out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. Make sure to leave a vote to find out what happens next.

🌷SnazzyTulip🌷

Next chapter: Chapter 12 - Forgotten