Chapter 9 - The plan

It was my last day of school today! Yay!! But next year is gonna be my last year of school and I have no idea what i want to do with my life. 😭

But anyway here's a chapter to celebrate the end of a very long and hard year of school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV
A week has past and y/n is still giving Lloyd the silent treatment. She can't even bare to look at him.

This is priceless she cares so much about her best friend that she ditched her boyfriend in a matter of seconds. I mean who wouldn't, he did try to kill me.

That whole incident with Lloyd trying to kill me. Fake. Well to me but not so much for him. He really got into it which made matters better when y/n turned up, out of the blue, and witnessed everything.

She'll be mine anytime soon. My master plan; to drive y/n away from Lloyd and straight into my arms. It looks like I'm already half way there.

Now for phase 2

The heartbroken Lloyd won't be able to train and won't defeat his father. He won't be worthy enough and I will become the green ninja.

Y/N POV
I haven't talked to Lloyd for what seems like forever and it's killing me but I have to stay away from him. What dangers could I get my self into if I'm involved with the mighty green ninja.

I haven't even heard word from Kai. I guess he's still a bit shaken up by the whole Lloyd wanting to kill him situation and I don't blame him either. As if it were conisedence, there is suddenly a knock on my door. I open it to see a smiling Kai.

"Hey Kai what's suddenly got you so cheery?" I ask him while giving a light chuckle.

"Oh nothing much just seeing you makes me want to smile from ear to ear" he says cheerily. He's acting really weird. Since when is Kai this happy? Come to think of it, since when is Kai happy at all? "I also wanted to check if you were ok"

"Me? What about you? You were the one who was nearly killed!" I say in a shocked but confused tone.

"Haha it's not a big deal" he says chuckling

'Not a big deal' I mumble to my self. What is he talking about?

"Ha ok it's sooo not important" I say sarcastically.

"Anyway are you ok?" He asks comfortingly. We both sit on my bed and he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Um.. yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked

"Well with the whole Lloyd thing you must be scared, worried and not to mention heartbroken" he says while looking concerned

"Oh that. Haha it's not a big deal" I say back mocking what he said earlier.

"Alright then. I just can't believe anyone would do that to you. He viciously attacked me and he didn't even care that you were there watching him" he said while looking into my eyes and gradually getting closer.

"You're a beautiful, smart, kind, loving girl" he says while he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and strokes my cheek.

"Um... tha-" before I could finish, Kai smashes his lips into mine. At first I was shocked but then I relaxed into it and kissed him back.

What am I doing? I don't love Kai. I love Lloyd. With those thoughts in my head I quickly pull away from him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks while bitting his bottom lip. Whoever this was it wasn't Kai. Kai would never act this way. I knew something was wrong with him as soon as he walked into my house, the day I met Lloyd.

"Um... nothing. It's just this is wrong." I try to reasure him.

"Oh I see, you still love him don't you. After everything he did to me and you still love that little jerk!" He begins to shout.

He slowly moves closer to me again and kisses me once again but this time much rougher. I immediately pull apart from him and slap him in the face. He falls onto the floor holding his cheek.

I look at the door ready to bolt up and run out when my eyes meet with a very familiar pair.

"Lloyd!" I quietly whisper.

His face shows a mixture of disapointed and sad expressions. He saw everything. He saw me kiss him. But it meant nothing. I begin to feel tears form in my eyes just as Lloyd runs away.

"Please Lloyd wait!" I say while desperately trying to catch up with him.

I follow him to his room but I was stopped by a door being slammed in my face.

"Lloyd! Please let me explain" I say while knocking on his door. Oh how the tables have turned.

While I'm knocking on his door I peer down the hallway and notice a very terrifying looking Kai. His skin was all pale, his eyes were blood shot red and he had a dirty smirk plastered across his face. What happened to him?

He begins to walk towards me slowly. My heart starts racing and my hands become sweaty.

"You can't get away from me y/n! Your mine now. You never loved him. It was always me you loved." He says in a taunting tone

"That's not true! I love Lloyd and I always will!" I shout back.

"SHUT UP!!!" he screams. I flinch in fear and begin to wonder where has my best friend gone?

He begins to speed up and run towards me. He gets closer and closer. I frantically shake Lloyd's door handle.

'Let me in Lloyd please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please let me in.' I whisper to myself and begin to pannick, while tears stream down my face.

I look in the direction of where Kai is. He's closer. Only a few steps away. My heart's pounding. My head's rushing. My body's tremberling. The darkness in his eyes feel like they are staring deep into my soul. They're filled with rage and pure evil.

I cover my head with my hands. I crouch onto the floor. Ready. Ready for him to kill me. I look up once more with fearful eyes and see him again. I look deep into his evil red eyes as he gradually comes closer to me, his eyes suddenly flash back to his normal bright hazel eyes but straight back to red in a matter of seconds.

'Kai' I whisper to my self but then hide my head in my arms when I'm snapped back into the reality of him charging at me.

I get ready for impact.

This is it. The end.

My thoughts are cut off by the loud noise of a door swinging open and then a pair of strong arm lifting me up and carrying me.

I caustiously look up and expect to be staring into Kai's frightning eyes but instead i look up to be met with a pair of warm, emerald ones, looking at me lustfully.

Lloyd saved me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay you're saved!

That was meant to be scary and suspensful so I hope it was.

This is also the longest chapter I have wrote so far. 👏 yay me 😂

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I have no idea what I'm going to write for the next chapter.

♡SnazzyTulip♡