Chapter 3 - The confession

I know I said I would update every Saturday but I just love writing this story and also I can't update on Saturday because I'm going away somewhere.

Chapter 3 - The confession

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
I jump out the shower and quickly change my clothes. I finally got all that cake mess out of my hair and now i need to go on a mission to find a certain someone and have a go at them.

I run down the stairs and then straight into the kitchen. Perfect. Target found.

Kai.

I walk up to him and punch him in the arm but not too hard I know how much of a wuss he is.

"Owww" he said rubbing his arm "What's wrong with you?"

"I could ask you the same question?" I say back while tapping my foot on the ground.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He says chuckling a bit.

"Why did you have to bring them here? You've completely ruined my life! You know that?" I say in an angry whisper.

"If by them you mean my friends, then I bought them here because I had to and what's you're problem with them anyway?" He asked.

"Well one of them just made a complete fool out of me!" I explained.

"And what about the others they haven't done anything"

"Yer but they're annoying. Except Nya and Zane. Oh and maybe Lloyd too" I say nervously chuckling.

"Ha why Lloyd?" he says raising an eyebrow

"Because he's not annoying" I say back in an attitude.

"Ok missy, calm down but he seems pretty annoying to me"

"Well you think everyone is annoying and just stop with the questions ok. You're not some detective you know" I say back annoyed

"Is something going on between you and Lloyd?" He asks laughing.

"What?!?! No!" I yell

"Ok, ok but are you sure?" He says in a questioning tone.

"Yes I'm sure" I answer back.

"Are you sure that you're sure?" He asks again

"YES!!!" I shout

"Really?"

"Ok I like him alright are you happy now?!" I shout at him then cover my mouth after I realise what I said and then run out the kitchen.

Kai's POV
Those words replay over and over again in my head. 'I like him. I like him. I like him'.

I know I teased her about it but I never expected it to be true.

Why does she like him?
She should like me.

I've been there for her all of her life. I've loved her since I can remember but she's never felt the same.

What did I ever expected from her? She's never liked me and she never will.

I lean against the wall and slide down onto the floor. I put my head in my hands and start cry my eyes out on the kitchen floor.

-----------------------------------------------------
To be honest when I was writing this I felt really sorry for Kai.

So what did you think of the third chapter. I hoped you liked it! 😆😂