Chapter 14 - Rise of the stone army

Yay I'm finally 15 and I thought i'd update since it's my birhday because why not. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
We make our way to ninjago city to see someone called Dareth. Apparently, he will be able to help Lloyd in some way.

"We're here" Kai says.

"Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo" I say reading out the sign. "How is he going to help? You guys already have a Sensei. Why do you need another one?" I ask.

"Dareth likes to think he's a Sensei, but he's not. He likes to think a lot of things about himself that are not true. We're here so Lloyd can have a place to train, just so we know he is ready to face Garmadon" Nya explains.

"Yes, this shouldn't take long but with the injuries he now has, it is important he builds up his strength, so he will be ready.." Sensei says.

"To face my father" Lloyd says in a depressed tone while putting his head down.

"Lloyd you can do this I believe in you" I say lifting his chin up and looking into his eyes.

"Eww.. enough of this love stuff can we hurry up and train him" Kai speaks up, feeling a bit grossed out and everyone laughs.

We walk into the dojo to be greeted by a man wearing some sort of brown pyjamas, who has brown hair which is in a quiff.

"The ninja! You're back. Am I glad to see you guys." He says running up to them before noticing me. "And you lovely little lady, must be y/n, I've heard all about you" he says pushing past the ninja and coming towards me.

"So tell me, how did a lovely girl like you end up with these guys" he says in a flirtatious tone.

"Alright that's enough, we came here to use your dojo, not have you flirt with my girlfriend" Lloyd says while coming inbetween me and Dareth. I notice him gradually forming little green energy balls in his hands, so I grab his arm and he stops and turns to look at me. "I mean you can't flirt with someone who I'm told is my girlfriend, so just back off!" He says pushing Dareth a bit.

For someone who doesn't exactly remember me being his girlfriend, he seems to get awfully jealous.

"Woah, woah, woah, girlfriend?! Looks like the little kid has grown up. Excuse my flirting miss I had no idea you were taken" he says backing away. Lloyd glares at him again and Dareth puts his hands up in a surrender gesture. "But feel free to use the dojo, it's all yours" he says leaving the room.

*Time skip*

After a few hours of training to make Lloyd stronger, the ninja move onto a new method of training. They blindfold Lloyd and surround him, each one of them holding a weapon.

"Now you've built up you're strength, it's time to start your real training" Kai says.

"Don't rely on your eyes, use your ears" Cole says before they all slowly approach Lloyd.

"Er guys i'd apreciate a clean dojo, I'm teaching a class later" Dareth says while entering the room.

When they get close to Lloyd, they lunge their weapons towards him but he jumps and dodges them all.

There's a series of kicks and punches and somewhere down the line Jay ends up being locked outside because of a panicking Dareth, desperately trying to protect his precious dojo. It was so fast I couldn't keep up with what was happening but all i know is that Lloyd kicked there butts and the dojo was definatly not clean anymore.

"Haha good work kid" Cole says while rubbing his jaw, "but try going easy on us next time" he laughs, Lloyd takes of his blindfold and chuckles too.

Suddenly, there is a small but noticable shake of the ground. We all become alarmed and I quickly bolt up and switch the tv on to see what's happening.

"What do you think this could be?" Cole says while Wu and Misako come into the room.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon, we haven't seen him for a while." Kai retorted.

"He would never. Lloyd's father is evil but he would never do anything to put his son in harms way" Misako speaks up.

"But he's the reason Lloyd fell out of the window, he controlled Kai remember." I say.

"Yes but didn't he say he wanted me to stop him from training not kill him, that was my fault" Kai confeses.

"Misako and Kai are right, he only tried to forge his training, this is something else" Wu says.

"Then what is it?" Jay asks.

Zane calls a falcon.

"What is that?" I ask intrigued.

"He is my friend and he can help us look for danger" Zane says as the falcon flys away and we all make our way outside.

*Another time skip cause I'm lazy and I don't want to right the whole episode XD*

We rush up the NGTV tower to get to the roof top with the stone warriors trailing closely behind us. We reach the roof top and a flying ship comes into view.

"Why the heck is that ship flying?" I say turning towards Kai.

"It's called the bounty and it's our home, don't worry you'll get used to our world but just a quick note, it's a weird one." Kai says

"We need to get everyone onto the ship and out of here!" Lloyd commands.

With the rush and hustle of people clambering onto the bounty, I fail to realise that Misako ran back into the building.

"Lloyd why did she go back?" I ask while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"To get her research, it doesn't matter just get onto the bounty!" He shouts, rather harsly, however I do as he says.

The stone warriors begin to surround the bounty and attack it.

"Look we have to go now!" I shout to Nya.

"But we have to wait for my mum" Lloyd say. All of a sudden, Sensei Wu jumps off of the bounty and makes his way back into the building.

"SENSEI!!!" Lloyd shouts as the bounty takes off. I see tears fall down his cheeks.

"They're be ok, I promise" I comfort him while grabbing his hand.

"You promise?" he asks

"I promise" he engulfes me in a hug and I hug him back. He may not remember me but he's still the same sweet person.

The bounty begins to descend and fly close to the tower again.

"What's happening?" I ask and Lloyd shrugs. Out of nowhere Sensei Wu and Misako jump onto the deck of the bounty. A wide smile comes onto Lloyd's face, I look at him and grin.

"I told you so." I say playfully punching him in the arm. He smiles and hugs me again but much more tightly this time.

I'm glad to, kind of, have my boyfriend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter was boring, I thought I should include this bit because it fits into the story.