Chapter 15 - Bunch of lies

Nya's POV (cause why not)
With the damage of one of the bounty's jets, caused by the  indestructible stone warriors, it's now unable to fly, so we had to land and stay in a desert far away from ninjago city. The damage is pretty bad and it doesn't look like it will get fixed anytime soon. The first spinjitzu master forbid that the stone army were to strike again, they would have the advantage and take us out easily.

In terms of our little green ninja, well he's recovering but acting really strange. I don't know whether the pressure of facing his father or the fact he lost his memory of y/n is affecting him, or whether it's something completly different.

Y/N's POV
I walk out onto the bounty deck to see Lloyd in deep thought.

"What's up Blondie?" I say enthusiastically while ruffling his hair. I've decieded to ease into reminding him of our relationship, I have to be casual and treat him like a friend first.

"Er.. Blondie?" He says raising an eyebrow and chuckling.

"Yer why not? Anyway what's troubling you?" I ask.

"Nothing! Why do you think something is troubling me?" he says in a defensive tone.

"Um... ok.... calm down. You were sitting on your own and acting like you were in your own little world, that's why I think there's something troubling you, so spill what's wrong?" I say looking at him very sternly.

"Fine, basically I um..."

"Lloyd I need you to come with me now!" Sensei Wu says interupting us.

"Why?" He says confused.

"I need Zane to scan you to check any problems you have with your memory" Sensei orders.

"Um.... really n-now I don't think you need to worry. I mean worry about the final battle that could start any time soon" he says, nervously, while scratching the back of his neck.

"Young nephew, I insist you come with me now to have this scan. The fate of ninjago rests in your hands and you must be physically and mentally ready.  So come now!" Sensei Wu says very strictly.

Lloyd gives in and follows Sensei Wu with a sulk on his face. I chuckle at him but then begin to think.

Why was he so deffensive over having a scan? He was acting like it was a major problem, it's just a scan or check up, like a doctor would do. He's acting really strange. What if he's not telling me something?

Stop over thinking y/n! He's just confused and scared. Who wouldn't be if they had to defeat their father?

Lloyd's POV
I get dragged along by my uncle to Zane's room.

"S-seriously uncle I don't need to get checked, can you let me go?" I plead.

"Nephew, your eagerness to escape this situation suggests that you may have something to hide." He says as he stops and looks at me, his glare feels as if he's staring right through me.

"W-what? No, of course not!" I protest back.

"Well then, I see no problem in having Zane scan you. Now come along, Lloyd you must not waste more time than you already have" he says ushering me along.

We arrive at Zane's room and he tells me to sit on a chair, I do as I'm told at sit there nervously waiting.

"Er... uncle you can stay outside, I'll be fine" I say.

"Very well then, please do a quick scan Zane we must keep on working" he says as he leaves the room.

"Ok Lloyd it won't take long" he says as a bright blue light comes out of his eyes and scans my body.

"This is very peculiar" he begins just those words make me anxious "other than your high stress levels and nerves, there apears to be no sign that you have lost your memory. Also, there is no sign that you have forgotten about y/n, in fact i'd say you remember her quite clearly." Zane says.

"That's because I haven't lost my memory. I lied! I do remember y/n and if you tell anyone I swear to the first spinjitzu master that you will be a dead nindroid" I say threatening him as I stand to leave.

On the way out Sensei stops me.
"So how are you? Did we recieve clear results?" He asks

"Ask Zane." I say harshly. I stare at Zane, giving him a 'remember what i said' glare. He nods and replies.

"It is as you thought Sensei. Lloyd lost his memory of y/n because he hit his head from the fall" he says.

"Well i'm glad it's nothing more serious and I'm glad it's as I suspected. Thank you Zane. Now let's get back to work" he says walking away.

"Good Zane. Now this secret is between you and me, got it!" I say before storming off.

This is exactly why I didn't want the scan. Now he knows it was all a lie.