Chapter 18 - Want you back

I think I'm ready to continue with this book and I'm sorry I had to make you all wait for another part. I've tried to settle into the well hardest year of my life and get comfortable. This year is going to be tough because of these exams so I won't be able to update often but bare with me. I'm still not feeling that good but I honestly enjoy writing this book for you so that's why I'm writing this part today. I hope you're all good and enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I stare at Nya bewildered and unable to process the words that just came out of her mouth. I turn around, in hopes of catching a glimpse of him, but he's gone, disappeared again. I turn around and try to turn the thoughts in my heads into words.

"You mean-, that guy-, I was talking to Lloyd! What the hell why didn't any of you intervene and stop me?!" I say, all the anger and shock pouring out of me.

"Well you seemed pretty friendly. We didn't want to intrude on the lovebirds conversation" Jay chuckles to himself will Nya gives him a swift slap in the arm. He yelps and wanders away, rubbing his arm and mumbling something under his breath.

"What he means is, of course we were going to intrude, but he mentioned all those heartfelt words. I thought you should hear them. He misses you, more than you can ever imagine and he's torn apart about what he did to you" Kai says explaining the depth of the situation before me.

"Why didn't you tell me? You all said he never mentioned me, I thought he didn't care. Did you all lie to me?" I say with a lump in my throat and questions flooding my head.

"Well I saw how you wanted to forget Lloyd and I couldn't put you through the guilt of knowing how he really felt. You were just starting to brighten up again, then he showed up" Nya says sounding quite frustrated by the last bit.

"He just told me how he really felt. I just told him how I really felt. Well it's all out in the open now, isn't it? He purposely told me about everything because he knew it was me. I really miss him and I need him back. I know there's never going to be a boyfriend as good as him. Maybe we've had our ups and downs but, I have to accept that I can't be his priority, Ninjago's safety lies in his hands. I'm sorry I have to talk to him." I say as I run in the direction that he left.

I spilled all of my feelings and now the truth has been heard, but maybe is was meant to be. I can't keep hiding my feelings, trying to act like I'm fine, when I'm not. I look around in a desperate hunt for him, knowing I have to say this to him in person, not texting, it must be face to face. Maybe I'll pour my heart out to him, as well as tears, but it'll be worth it, worth it to get him back.

"Lloyd! Lloyd! Where are you? Please just come back. Why did you tell me everything, that you felt, and then run off? Don't you want to fight for us? For me?" I shout into the emptiness of the streets outside the mall, tears falling from my eyes, as if they were waterfalls. The silence I receive is almost deadly but he's not here, who was I expecting to respond when he's already gone. I sit on the ground, drawing my legs towards my chest and holding them tightly, as if they were a sort of comfort. "That's what I thought, you never fought for us, you just grieved alone as I did too" I whisper to myself, head buried in my arms and legs, unable to look up, knowing that I'll be faced by the reality of this world if I do.

I here the shuffle and movement of someone crouching down beside me, then I'm embraced in the warmth of their body, as they comfort me. I unwrap my body from itself and hug them back, expecting Kai's voice to speak up some motivational or caring words.

It wasn't Nya who was on the ground with my, the body being very masculine and quite big. It couldn't be Jay either, he's not as built as the body which is giving me comfort at this moment. Which means, it was Kai, he really cares about me, he always has. Yet the fear of him believing we could be more than friends, still bothers me. I hate to break his heart but I don't feel the same, I never did.

My tears soon fade, as my thoughts of Lloyd do to, until the voice belonging to the person embracing me speaks up, causing me to weep out again.

"I am going to fight for, just like I fought for Ninjago, but I'm going to fight ten times hard, you're more important. It was easier if I told you how I felt, without you knowing it was me. I wanted you to think over, about the things I said. I knew you would realise it was me once I disappeared into the shadows one more." He says, with so much meaning in his words.

I clutch onto his jacket, pulling myself closer, as if he was going to drift away once more. I couldn't let that happen again.

"Don't disappear anymore, just stay. I forgive you for what you did. I just need you back. I say forget the past and -" I say until he cuts me off.

"Prepare for the future, our future, together." He says, gently linking our hands together, which fit perfectly together and are meant for forever. "I won't let go or leave, not like last time I promise you y/n"

I remove my arms from around his stomach, to link behind his neck.

"I know greenie or goldie or blondie, you're too many colours now" I say as we both chuckle.

He kisses me softly but passionately on the lips, as if putting too much force on them would break them. I deepen the kisses, smiling as our lips move in sync with each other, satisfied by knowing he's my Lloyd, no one else's.

"See, lovebirds!" A voice come from behind us, followed by a yelp. Jay.

I separate my lips from Lloyd's and laugh to myself, before directing my attention to the two ninja and awesome samurai who witnessed, everything.

"Yes! My one true pairing are a true pairing once more!" Nya squeals in excitement like a fangirl would do when they see Lloyd. I turn my gaze to Lloyd, seeing his bright smile and hypnotic eyes, which I have missed all too much.

Things are looking up, maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, you're back together. It had a bit, scratch that, a lot of fluff.

Anyway I hope everything is going well with my lovely reader and thank you all for the support, once again, I can't thank you enough.

I love you all! Bye

xxx