Chapter 16 - Liar, liar!

Ok I'm sorry for not updating for ages but I've had a lot to think about lately. I've started applying for colleges because it's my last year of secondary school this year. There's only one college I despertatly want to get into but I'm scared that I won't. I chose subjects that could help me get into the journalism business because it's a path a may want to take but I also chose drama. It's always been a passion of mine along with singing and the thought of letting it go really upset me. I want to go into show business when I'm older but everyone I know thinks it's a stupid idea, especially my parents. Thanks for reading this I've just been too depressed to write anything but here you go. xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV

I walk outside onto the bounty to see the gang and y/n doing their best to fix the bounty jet.

"So how's she holding up?" I say walking up to Nya.

She sighs. "It's worse than I feared, the rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed! The port boosters are shot from the strain." She says then turning to face the rest. "Sorry guys, she's not getting air born anytime soon"

"So if the stone army attacks again, we're sitting ducks" Cole says in a drastic tone.

"Er... ducks can fly Cole! Weren't you listening?" Jay says back in a flustered tone.

I decide to walk over to y/n while the guys are arguing over stupid things. I see the concentration on her face as she attempts to fix the jet and I stand by her, admiring her. If she finds out i lied to her about losing my memory, she may never speak to me again, or worse, maybe even kill me. I watch her trying to unscrew the bolt on the jet, when some oil comes out of a pipe and drenches her face in the substance. 

I decide to reveal myself and burst out laughing from behind her. She turns around in a hurry and shoots me a threatening yet playful glare.

"Shut it Greenie. It wasn't that funny" She chuckles as she wipes the oil off with a towel.

"Are you kidding?! It's funnier than the time you bumped into Cole and got cake all over yourself" I say laughing so hard that tears begin to form in the edge of my eyes.

"What did you just say?" She says in a baffled tone rather than an annoyed one.

"You remember the time when Cole got cake all over you. I helped you up and you were so embarrassed because i was laughing at you. Remember?" I say trying to calm my laughter down.

"Yer, I remember... but how do you?" She says with a questioning look.

I tilt my head up, realising my mistake, my heart filled with fear and began to race, she figured it out. I gulp and remove the look from my face which could easily reveal my feelings inside. I replace it with a look of joy and shocked expressions.

"It must of triggered my memory, seeing you in the similar state you were in before, must of reminded me of that iconic moment in our relationship. Y/N I've missed you so much, I-i remember it all now" I say covering up my fault. She stares at me blankly and crosses her arms, giving me a look I did not expect after that clever explanation.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?! I followed you and ease dropped on your little conversation after the scan. You lied to me. Pretending to lose your memory, I mean who does that? Oh yeah that's right, the one and only Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon!" I see tears brimming in her eyes and I sigh in disappointment and hatred towards myself, causing tears to brim in my eyes, only they weren't so joyous ones this time. "Do you know how you made me feel? To think the love of my life forgot about me and only saw me as a mere acquaintance! I've trusted you and all you've done is let me down. What sort of green ninja are you?" Tears ripple down her cheeks fall towards the ground. She takes one deep breath and walks towards me.

"We're done!" She says, pain still in her eyes as she swings her hand and slaps me round my face. I watch her walk far away from the bounty, my cheek stinging in pain but it's not in as much pain as my heart.