Chapter 4 - Trouble

Hehe Greenflame ^ 😍😝 I'm weird because I pretty much like every ship in ninjago.

Anyway Greenflame is here because it's involved in this Chapter but not in the way you think. I don't know if that even makes sense but bare with me.

Chapter 4 - Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV
While I cry my eyes out on the kitchen floor, I hear the door creak open but I don't care who it is. As long as it's not....

"Umm... Kai what's wrong?"

..Lloyd!

"Nothing! Just leave me alone!" I shout back not even looking up to see him

"It doesn't seem like nothing. Come on Kai you're my friend you can tell me anything now what's wrong?" He asks seeming concerned.

"Friends? You think we're friends?! Friends don't steal everything you've ever wanted in life!" I stood up and shouted in his face

"Wait just hold on a minute!" He said while pushing me backwards "What have I ever stolen from you?" He asked trying to be calm.

"Oh well how about you stole the honour of being the green ninja away from me!" I retorted.

"What?!? This again. Just get over yourself. You weren't worthy enough of having the role. Destiny chose, me not you! All you ever do is think about yourself!" He said, gradually raising his voice with every word he spoke.

"I don't care about that anymore because it's not the most important thing you've taken away from me!"

"Then what is? He asked

"Y/N" I said while letting tears escape my eyes. I run out of the kitchen and slam the door behind me.

Lloyd's POV
I stand there with a shocked expression on my face as I watch Kai run out of the kitchen.

What was he talking about? What does he mean that I've taken y/n away from him? Wait does that mean he likes her?

Question start to rush through my brain when it hits me. Wait y/n likes me?

But how? Who would ever like me? I guess it makes sense that Kai is angry at me if he likes her but she likes me instead. That's why he said I took her away from him.

Truth is I do like her. She is so cute and funny and beautiful. I was just too scared to tell her how I felt in case she didn't feel the same way. But now, because I know she likes me, or at least I think she does, I can finally tell her how I feel. I hope this goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it. Sorry it was so short I only realised after I wrote it.

Again please tell me what you think of the story. I would love some feedback.

Thank you again xxx

♡SnazzyTulip♡