Chapter 12 - Forgotten

Over 1000 reads!!! Thank you so much! Can I honestly say you are all amazing and I love you all, thank you for supporting my books and I really do enjoy writing them for you. xxx ❤❤❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
I sit outside my house impatiently waiting for Lloyd to be treated. I can't believe I've been kicked out of my own house! I don't understand. Why am I not aloud to see my boyfriend?

I sit on the ground, carried away by my thoughts. The ninja had gone out to search for Garmadon but we haven't heard word from them yet, so now I don't even have anyone to talk to at this difficult time.

I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder which startles me. I turn around to be met with a joyful and relieved looking Misako.

"You may come inside now. His wounds have been treated and he's doing well, apart from the fact that he's still not awake yet." Misako says informing me.

I quickly dart up and rush into my house. I see Lloyd laying on a couch peacefully, I sit by his side and gaze at him. I tightly hold his hand. Sensei Wu aproachs me and looks at Lloyd, then at me.

"He will recover. And I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sensei Wu. Lloyd and the rest of the ninja are my students." He says introducing himself.

"Oh, well I'm-"

"Y/N, yes I know Lloyd has mentioned you quite a few times when he has called us. He speaks of you very fondly." He explains while grabbing a cup of tea and drinking it.

"I should hope so! I mean after all, i am his girlfriend." I say.

Sensei Wu spits his tea out and looks at me with a very shocked expression.

"Girlfriend!? Well that's one thing he never mentioned about you." Sensei Wu says while chuckling. I giggle at him, that reaction was priceless.

"You didn't know? Lloyd told me." Misako asks confused.

"It appears he did tell his dearest mother, but did not like to inform his uncle." He replies laughing. I give them a puzzled look.

"Oh, it also appears you failed to inform y/n, that you are Lloyd's uncle as well as Sensei." Misako says directing it towards Wu and making us all laugh.

We laughed for a while until I felt something or someone squeeze my hand. I remembered that I was grasping Lloyd's hand so I quickly turned around to face him.

He groaned and started to move around, then he slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at me.

"Lloyd!" I gasped with excitement as I reached forward to hug him but he didn't hug back.

I let go of him and look at him concerned.

"Um I don't mean to be rude but... who are you?" He asks staring at me with a baffled look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was so short but I wanted to leave it at that nice cliffhanger.

Please leave a vote to give me more motivation in writing this book for you.

🌷SnazzyTulip🌷

Next chapter: Chapter 13 - Please remember me