Chapter 7 - Secret revealed

Over 200 reads😲. I love you guys so much. Thank you 😘

By the way just a reminder that you don't know Lloyd or the others are ninjas in this story yet and this story is taking place before the final battle.

And yes Lloyd is an adult if i haven't really made that clear.

Anyways

Chapter 7 - secret revealed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV
I run upstairs and straight into my bedroom. I can't believe they're actually together. I knew that y/n likes him but I didn't know Lloyd liked her back. I certainly didn't think that little twerp would be able to ask her out as well. I guess being the green ninja isn't enough for him. He has to have all the girls too but that's not how it works. I'm the hot one in the team not him. He's just the stupid profasied (I don't know if that's how you spell it 😂) green ninja.

Lloyd's POV
I get to Kai's door and viciously bang on it.

"Kai let me in right now or you'll regret it!" I yelled but he didn't open the door.

"Open the door now! You don't want to get on the wrong side of me. Oh wait you already have. So just open the door!!" I yell again but still the door didn't open.

"Alright that's it!!" I screamed as I created a green ball of energy in my hands and was ready to fire it at the door.

I haven't practised this a lot but the guys have helped me. I don't want this to go wrong so I stopped the energy ball before I made some real damage. But then I realise why I'm doing this. It's for y/n and Kai is standing in the way of us being happy.

Just the thought of him built up rage inside of me. Without realising it I formed another energy ball and shot it at the door breaking it into little pieces of wood.

I walked into the room to see Kai sitting up on his bed and giving me an evil glare.

"Way to go Lloyd. You broke the door. That's probably the only thing you'll be able to destroy." He said while giving me one of his disgusting, dirty smirks.

Without thinking, I blasted him with another energy ball which blew him off of his bed and made him land face flat onto the floor.

"The only thing I can destroy huh. Well how about you and me do some more training and I can practising destroying you!" I yelled and threw another energy ball at him but he dodged it.

I kept going for him until Cole came in and grabbed me from behind, dragging me away from Kai.

"Lucky for him. A few more seconds and it would have been bye bye Kai!" I yelled while struggling to riggle free from Cole's grasp, so I could finish what i started.

"Stop it now!" Cole yelled while releasing me from his grasp and dropping me on the floor "You're meant to be the chosen one! Now start acting like it!"

'Wow since when did he become the responsible one' I thought to my self.

After Cole screamed at me he went out of the room. I looked at Kai who was now sitting in the corner of the room he was looking at me like I was some kind of monster.

What was wrong with me? I love y/n and I would do anything for her but killing someone. Now that's something I can't and shouldn't do.

I sat down and put my head on my knees and sighed deeply. I can't believe I did that. Kai is my best friend he's always looked out for me. He's training me to be the best ninja I possibly can be, so I can face my father and what do I do to return the thanks, try to kill him.

"You're a disgrace you know that Lloyd. I don't know why you're the green ninja" Jay said to me in a disapointed tone. Those words shattered my heart but I know I deserve it.

Y/N POV
What?!?! Lloyd's a ninja. They're all ninjas. My best friend's a ninja. Why didn't they tell me?

I don't know what to feel. My boyfriend is the green ninja, the one said to destroy the dark Lord. He tried to destroy my best friend. I heard everything that happened. He's crazy!

I should have known better. Lloyd was too good to be true. I run to my room while bawling my eyes out. I never want to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure of what i think about this chapter because I suck at writing sad stuff and fight scenes so this chapter was kinda hard for me to write.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.

♡SnazzyTulip♡

Next chapter: Chapter 8 - Appology excepted?