Chapter 10 - Fight

There will be a little gory scene in this chapter so if your uncomfortable with that then please don't read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
"What the hell is wrong with him Lloyd?" I scream while pushing my back against the door to prevent the maniac, also know as Kai, from bursting into the room.

Lloyd just stares at me and smiles while also trying to stop Kai from coming in.

"What?!?" I say in an angry and confused tone.

"Nothing. It's just you're finally speaking to me" he says with a smirk.

"Really Lloyd! Now's not the time" I lightly chuckle.

We use all our strength to push the door and keep it closed but somehow Kai seems to overpower us and burst through the door. The wood splits everywhere and we both get pushed back and land badly onto the floor.

My head has a sudden stinging pain and my vision becomes blurry. I can't see anything apart from a blurry figure walking towards me.

When my vision becomes clearer I see Kai approaching me with that same smirk on his face.

"Poor little y/n. You never were able to fend for yourself. You always needed me there to help you." He says in a patronizing tone.

He reaches out a hand to grab me but before he gets the chance to, Lloyd runs up from behind and blasts him away with a green power thing.

"What was that?!" I ask stunned.

"My power. I'm the green ninja, don't be so shocked that I can do that" he chuckles whilst he lifts me up and off of the ground.

"Ninja go" he shouts as he spins into a bright green tornado. When it finally fades, he appears, wearing a green ninja suit.

"Wow is that how ninjas get changed?" I ask laughing

"Not quite. Ok now stay back. Let me handle the big shot" he says while turning around to confront Kai who was now charging towards him.

(I'm terrible at writing fight scenes so bare with me)

Lloyd runs up to him and gives a hard swift kick on his jaw, making him fall back and onto the floor. He laughs to himself but soon returns to his job and punches Kai in the face multiple times.

I stand away from the fight and watch Lloyd in awe. What was I ever worried about? Being the green ninjas girlfriend will get me into danger but I know that he'll always protect me.

With a few more kicks and punches, Kai was finally down. Lloyd stood up and took his ninja hood off. He gazed at me and smiles before rushing towards me. He reached his arms out and drawed me into a hug, tightly squeezing me in his strong arms.

"I'm so sorry y/n. Sorry about everything." He says while laying his chin on my head and squezzing me tighter, till I am unable to breath.

"I-i-i'll forgive y-you i-if you'll l-let m-me go" I say in between breaths. He imediatly let's go and give me space to breath.

"Sorry" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"It's ok" I reasure him as I finally recover.

"Um.. are we still together?" He ask while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Er .. duh" I say while grabbing his collar and pulling him close to me. I close the gap between us and kiss him lightly on the lips. At first he was quite shocked by the sudden action but he began to relax into it and kiss back, rougher and more passionately. We break apart because of the lack of oxygen. He lifts my chin up and gazes into my eyes lustfully. I gaze back into his deep emarald eyes and smile.

"You know that was out first kiss" he says finally breaking the silence. I look at him shocked.

"We had our first kiss!" I shout while holding his hands and jumping up and down like a little school girl. Lloyd stares at me and laughs before I pull him into another warm hug.

I close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck. Nothing in the world could ruin this moment right now.

I flutter my eyes open. I unwrap my arms from his neck and stare into his eyes again. Out of the corner of my eye I see something moving. It begins to get closer to us, then I realize it's Kai.

"Lloyd look out" I say as I point behind him. He quickly turns around and sees Kai just a few feet away from him. Lloyd pushes me on the floor and out of Kai's way just before Kai runs into Lloyd sending them both flying backwards because of the impact.

They both land on the floor close to a window in the room. Kai quickly kicks Lloyd in the stomach making him crash through the window and fall out of it.

"Lloyd!!!" I shout and a few seconds after, I hear a loud thump and a scream of pain from outside. Kai chuckles to himself.

I run towards the window and see Lloyd laying on the ground, unconcious and in a pool of his own blood.

"What the hell is wrong with you Kai?" I shout while tears stream down my face. This attracts his attention and he turns to face me. He grins at me when he suddenly notices the tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Y/N" he says in a concerned tone while his eyes flicker from red to hazel. He quickly shakes his head and looks down. He grabs his head with his hands and screams in pain.

I look at him unsure of what is happening. Is he really in pain? Or is he playing another trick? No! Something is wrong with him. This isn't Kai. He would never do anything to hurt me.

He slowly lifts his head up. I get ready to run but I see his deep hazel eyes and I calm down.

"Kai?" I say staring at him still in fear in case this isn't him.

"Y/N What are you doing here?!" He shouts as he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back happily. He's finally back.

I look out the window and see Lloyd. I start to burst out into tears again as I remember what happened. I let go of Kai and kneel by the window and look down. My tears begin to form a puddle on the floor.

"Y/N what's wr-" he begins but then looks out the window and realises why I'm crying. "Lloyd!!" He yells in horror while rushing out the room and down the stairs to help him.

I quickly wipe away my tears then rush out the room and follow Kai.

'Please be ok. Please be ok. Please Lloyd I love you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun

Lloyd is hurt! Will he be okay? Is Kai really not evil anymore? Who was 'controlling' him?

I guess you'll have to find out.

Leave a vote if you want to find out what will happen in the next chapter.

Be sure to check out my other books, if you want.

I love you guys so much, thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. You're amazing and beautiful people! If you have any problems or anything just know that you can talk to me. I've had some people that have already talked to me and I just think that they are so strong and amazing. If you are going through something just know that you can get through it and you will. 💕😘

Bye xxx

💖SnazzyTulip💖

Next chapter: Chapter 11 - The dark Lord